Medicom VCD Wicket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to pay for quality.

I agree... But there's quality and then there's an absence of things (ie articulation, key accessories). Wicket falls under the first category unfortunately. But in addition I'm just not a big fan of the ewoks.

I had reservations about these changes when I first saw the new pictures, but this one calmed me right back down, this still looks to be a great Wicket, I can't wait to have it.

4360_press03-001.jpg

I agree... But there's quality and then there's an absence of things (ie articulation, key accessories). Wicket falls under the first category unfortunately. But in addition I'm just not a big fan of the ewoks.

"Nub yub, yub nub yub yub" How can you not like Ewoks, I mean its not like they are ignorant like jarjar they dont sit around stepping in crap and run away from a fight. And I would gladly pay extra money for an obscure character, they dont make ewoks every day you know.

"Nub yub, yub nub yub yub" How can you not like Ewoks, I mean its not like they are ignorant like jarjar they dont sit around stepping in crap and run away from a fight. And I would gladly pay extra money for an obscure character, they dont make ewoks every day you know.

I don't like ewoks because they took the place of wookies... Now imagine the ROTJ final battle scene with wookies rather than ewoks.

That's why I don't really prefer the teddy bears who defeat the Empire's elite with their knowledge of tree limbs.:lol

I don't like ewoks because they took the place of wookies... Now imagine the ROTJ final battle scene with wookies rather than ewoks.

That's why I don't really prefer the teddy bears who defeat the Empire's elite with their knowledge of tree limbs.:lol

I still think I would prefer the midget bears to the wookies, Star Wars just wouldn't be Star Wars without some wtf moments and ewoks definitely get that award:lol

I still think I would prefer the midget bears to the wookies, Star Wars just wouldn't be Star Wars without some wtf moments and ewoks definitely get that award:lol

And the nominations for the award for "How/Why the *****k did they do that?" are...

Jar Jar Bink (TPM) for every *****king scene he's in.

jar_jar_binks.jpg

The Jabba dancers (ROTJ) for a rockin' video.:rolleyes:

And finally those loveable teddies---

(you wish)... I meant these little fur balls.

ewoks.jpg

And the winner is...

GEORGE LUCAS!

Losers... us.:D

(I kid cause I love... WASSA MESA SAYING???)

And the nominations for the award for "How/Why the *****k did they do that?" are...

Jar Jar Bink (TPM) for every *****king scene he's in.

jar_jar_binks.jpg

The Jabba dancers (ROTJ) for a rockin' video.:rolleyes:

And finally those loveable teddies---

(you wish)... I meant these little fur balls.

ewoks.jpg

And the winner is...

GEORGE LUCAS!

Losers... us.:D

(I kid cause I love... WASSA MESA SAYING???)

LMAO!!! :chew

Damn it, these new photos made me cave on this little guy. There goes another $67... :monkey1

Still looks good.I would of opted for Logrey, though I don't have a problem with having one Ewok to represent the whole lot.

I'll keep my order in.

:cool:

Id like to see Medi do the rest of the Ewoks as I think this may be one area SS does not touch upon. I mean look how long it took Hasbro to make some Ewoks in their 12 inch line.

I can see Sideshow doing Ewok packs, especially having the Endor Troopers already, but more likely to get them out of Medicom as they do random figures that don't necessarily go with any of their other figures. Ewoks are cool and I'm getting this Wicket, but there's at least a dozen other characters/creatures I'd like to see from Sideshow before they hit Ewoks.

I can see Sideshow doing Ewok packs, especially having the Endor Troopers already, but more likely to get them out of Medicom as they do random figures that don't necessarily go with any of their other figures. Ewoks are cool and I'm getting this Wicket, but there's at least a dozen other characters/creatures I'd like to see from Sideshow before they hit Ewoks.

Exactly why I DONT see SS doing the Ewoks anytime soon and why I want Medi to put out more. Besides, in one of those "compete for your bucks" things, unless SS could add in more articulation or use real fur I don't see them really topping Medi's Wicket. I don't see any company doing it really.

Back