Hot Toys Princess Leia and Wicket Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw one sold on eBay the other day with all the parts on a seamless body. Didn’t look too bad but it was a bit too tall.

Attachments

• BE1CAB10-D33F-4A00-B50A-C629425358AE.jpeg
    BE1CAB10-D33F-4A00-B50A-C629425358AE.jpeg
    126.7 KB · Views: 112
  • DA1A2089-8755-4DD9-AE53-629BA35DF5CB.jpeg
    DA1A2089-8755-4DD9-AE53-629BA35DF5CB.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 109
I keep seeing shots of Wickets with longish, product-matted face fur, but every one I've seen in person, whether solo or from the 2-pack, has had super short-cropped, fuzzy fur like a teddy bear. It's a bit maddening, because I'd like to have one that's a bit more like the movie look. (Also the drums. Always the drums.)

Have the set on the way from Popcultcha. They had a pretty great price on eBay and with a promo code to add i just could’nt resist. Funny though, the price on their actual website is still quite high. Anyway, hope they are worth the wait as there was no chance of picking them up earlier than now, and they should add to the display with endor Luke, bike and scout

Have the set on the way from Popcultcha. They had a pretty great price on eBay and with a promo code to add i just could’nt resist. Funny though, the price on their actual website is still quite high. Anyway, hope they are worth the wait as there was no chance of picking them up earlier than now, and they should add to the display with endor Luke, bike and scout

Congrats! Popcultcha is definitely great for picking up figures people might’ve missed the first time around.

I’m sure it’ll be worth the wait. It’s not perfect but I think it’s an excellent set. Adds some nice variety to any Star Wars setup.

There definitely worth the wait! Elbow joint suck but with a little posing, you can hide them.

Has anyone gotten either of the KO Leia heads from eBay? I’m trying to replace my Janna prisoner Leia head and the HT Endor/Bespin heads seem to look the best but I can’t find one. Tough to find in hand images of those the KO ones.

Has anyone gotten either of the KO Leia heads from eBay? I’m trying to replace my Janna prisoner Leia head and the HT Endor/Bespin heads seem to look the best but I can’t find one. Tough to find in hand images of those the KO ones.

I was going to say I posted about it a few months ago. Turns out it was almost a year ago lol. True to form I have yet to mod the head.

View attachment 502731

View attachment 502732

View attachment 502733

I bought the cheapest KO Leia sculpt I could find on eBay, less than $20 shipped. I got it to mod it and use for the helmeted head and am definitely pleased with it. Paint apps aren't perfect but not bad. The sculpt is skewed a little bit that's best seen in that picture below. But now I don't have to worry about carefully putting on and taking off the helmet.

Well, with a busy work load and family stuff i was'nt able to check this lot out til after christmas. All i can say is wow what a fantastic set, it is beautifully made and the exposed joints can be camoflaged enough not to be obvious. Wicket is another achievement for a furred character, i think they used the experiences from chewy and built from there, creating a very nice looking little ewok. Hope they consider doing more of them. Leias sculpt, though a re-issue is great and looks the part helmet on or off.
Rotj is my favourite from the OT. Jabba sequence, Endor chase and final epic duel edge it out in front of ESB for me, so now having my jabba dio setup and expanded Endor shelf including this set representing the film, i am quite content.
Heres how i decided to display them with the rest, and i highly recommend picking one up

Attachments

• Resized_20211230_185123.jpeg
    Resized_20211230_185123.jpeg
    231.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 20211231_130340.jpg
    20211231_130340.jpg
    281.6 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Back