Hot Toys Princess Leia and Wicket Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Futurion

Super Freak
Reaction score
?You're a jittery little thing, aren't you?? ? Princess Leia

In the final chapter of the original Star Wars trilogy, the Rebel Alliance penetrates the forest moon of Endor in order to shut down the deflector shield generator that is protecting the second Death Star. During the mission, Princess Leia is separated from her team and befriends Wicket the Ewok who proves to be great ally for the Rebel Alliance in the dangerous battle of Endor.

Today, Hot Toys is delighted to present a special 1/6th scale collectible figures set featuring Princess Leia in her outfit on Endor and Wicket the Ewok for all Star Wars fanatics!

The highly-accurate Princess Leia collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of Leia Organa in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. It features a stunning head sculpt with astonishing likeness and new hair sculpture, Leia?s Endor outfit, a camouflage pattern poncho, a helmet, a blaster, a watch, diorama accessories and an Endor themed figure base.

The Wicket collectible figure is finely crafted based on the appearance of Wicket featuring a highly detailed face sculpture, newly developed multiple layers of fabric hair with various shades of white and brown throughout whole body capturing Ewok?s unique appearance, a spear, drumsticks, a variety of hands, diorama accessory and an Endor themed figure base.

Furthermore, this collectible figures set will exclusively include a stormtrooper and Death Star Trooper helmet with weathering effects!

This amazing collectible figures set will surely be a great addition for Star Wars fans!

l1.jpg
l2.jpg
l3.jpg
l4.jpg
l5.jpg
l7.jpg
l6.jpg
l8.jpg
l9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
First blood :lol

Didnt see the pics though...btw it has been quite a time since we have a SW 2 pack.

Finally, some good ****ing food. Was hoping they'd pair them together. Surprised there's not even a hint of a Scout Trooper?

Oh my God...amazing pack!!!! Leia looks incredible with poncho and without it too! And Wicket with the helmets is :panic:

A pity there is no log included to put the helmets on. I guess Aquarium shops will have a big trade on fish tank wood pieces :lol

This is really annoying not being able to post pics.

Yub nub!! I am so in for this. Am I the only sicko who is buying an extra leia to display in general gear?
Why not? After krennic, I have nothing shipping until this set. Great set, finally hot toys gives us something that is not a rehash or updated figure. Both look great.

This totally made my day. Wife asked why I seemed so happy? I told her that wicket and Endor leia was announced, two figures I was waiting for and they showed the Death Star trooper helmet.
She looked at me like I was nuts. I bet she regrets her life choices. Oh well, that makes two of us, can?t wait for this set.

Back