ME ME ME!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frustrating to have this cardio-related complication when you just want this thing gone yesterday. :gah:

I'd ask for a second opinion from this guy

View attachment 570225

if he can stop obsessing about the T-47s for a second.....
Luke: "Nobody gives a **** about your precious T-47's now get your ass out of here!"

Fast forward to the end of the movie:

"How do you like your new T-47 prosthetic hand sir?"

BlissfulJubilantBudgie-size_restricted.gif

Had my meeting with the surgeon just now.

90% cancer
10% benign

No biopsy

Kidney has to come out due to tumor being inside the kidney next to the major vessels.

sigh…

Can’t be done until cardiologist determines if I need a stent or not.

If I need a stent it has to be a special one that allows kidney removal within a month and half after stent VS a traditional stent that would block kidney removal for 6 months which he said can’t be the case.

Fingers crossed no stent needed at all won’t know until 4/16/22.

I asked the surgeon for nothing but complete honesty.

He said of course who do you think I am, Obi Wan lol

Yes I need to laugh.
You don't have cancer, cancer has you. So kick its booty!

Show it one of your crazy memes or tell it one of your old man jokes, it'll leave you after that! :lol

Stay strong, brother, you and your doctors got this. :duff :1-1:

You got this Jye. If you have the mental strength to support the sequel trilogy in this place then I have no doubt you can weather anything (even if you are sadly mistaken about those movies!). Hoping that a stent is not required and praying for the best outcome for you.

In the last two difficult years you have generated so many smiles on random internet people's faces with your memes and funny comments that you probably deserve an exemplary services to lolling medal. Hopefully during this tough period we can return the favour for you and with the help of our trusty friend LucasFilm I'm sure we will soon find ourselves with a bacta tank's worth of new material.
Thank you B for those wonderful words made me feel good.

Rey > Mace

:chase

Frustrating to have this cardio-related complication when you just want this thing gone yesterday. :gah:

I'd ask for a second opinion from this guy

View attachment 570225

if he can stop obsessing about the T-47s for a second.....
:rotfl :rotfl

As long as my sister doesn’t kiss me I’m good lol

Last edited:
You are officially on my prayer list buddy.

I know you will be fine, but when I am talking to the big guy and asking him to take special care of you.

Yeah I'd pray for you Jye, but The Big Guy upstairs would likely die from shock if he heard from me after all these years and I feel that would defeat the purpose lol..

I'm sending all my best wishes your way man, kick that tumor's ass, you still have a lot more ****** Star Wars to watch! :lol

You are officially on my prayer list buddy.

I know you will be fine, but when I am talking to the big guy and asking him to take special care of you.
I very much need that and appreciate that just please keep an eye on Khev make sure he’s doing it as well because he was hanging out with Dr Blair, Nauls and Childs and can’t be trusted lol

I have been working for a while now on decreasing my collection to a certain focus remaining on just me holding onto my Hot Toys and SW vehicles / helmet collectibles.

I would love to GIFT my open, yet MINT, collection of marvel legends, marvel select, black series, SHFA and NECA.

I could come up with a list but you’re looking at approximately $4,000 worth of collectibles, honestly probably more.

I live in a smoke free, pet free, clutter free environment and most of it is stored in brand new clean air sealed plastic bins!

Few catches though.

Has to be a pick up with me and only with forum friends that I recognize and interact with because I will feel good gifting it to people I know will appreciate the items with many being very sought after pieces that are now expensive on the Ebay market.

If I don’t interact with your forum name here you are instantly disqualified.

Believe me I will make it worth the ride I might even throw in my entire MCU 4K/3D steelbook collection yes I own all 3D copies of the MCU movies that were released in 3D!

I’m sure if I keep looking in closets I will find more items to gift lol

Remember GIFT NOT SELL!

I don’t want ONE PENNY!

I know what i’m trying to do is a long shot.

I will feel good doing this please don’t feel like you are taking advantage of my current situation YOU ARE NOT!

Who needs more plastic in their life a-lot more plastic lol

What say you?

Last edited:
Back