ME ME ME!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had my meeting with the surgeon just now.

90% cancer
10% benign

No biopsy

Kidney has to come out due to tumor being inside the kidney next to the major vessels.

sigh…

Can’t be done until cardiologist determines if I need a stent or not.

If I need a stent it has to be a special one that allows kidney removal within a month and half after stent VS a traditional stent that would block kidney removal for 6 months which he said can’t be the case.

Fingers crossed no stent needed at all won’t know until 4/16/22.

I asked the surgeon for nothing but complete honesty.

He said of course who do you think I am, Obi Wan lol

Yes I need to laugh.

Joking aside, how crazy is it after 2 years of Covid, now you have this to deal with? Just nuts. Well, at least you got the Book of Boba Fett.

I assume you'll be fine with one kidney, right? The cancer is just centered in the kidney they plan to remove? Any idea how long its been hanging out in there? With what you drink, how did it survive?

Joking aside, how crazy is it after 2 years of Covid, now you have this to deal with? Just nuts. Well, at least you got the Book of Boba Fett.

I assume you'll be fine with one kidney, right? The cancer is just centered in the kidney they plan to remove? Any idea how long its been hanging out in there? With what you drink, how did it survive?
I need to drink more lol

So many questions, but I'll ask them once you're free of that bastard. Fingers crossed no stent.

I'm going to start drinking a lot more. That's gotta be good for most things.

90% cancer
10% benign

No biopsy

Kidney has to come out due to tumor being inside the kidney next to the major vessels.

sigh…

If I need a stent it has to be a special one that allows kidney removal within a month and half after stent VS a traditional stent that would block kidney removal for 6 months which he said can’t be the case.

He said of course who do you think I am, Obi Wan? Oh, and you're ugly too.

Yes I need to laugh.
You doctor just texted me to say that you forgot that part lol...

Seriously though, wishing you all the best. Hopefully they can perform the surgery ASAP and you'll be good as new before you know it. Otherwise I might start feeling guilty about lampooning ZSJL, and that quite frankly is UNACCEPTABLE!

f617698eb3cbbc0c68e15e4ed0d6d9d7f8d24311_hq.gif

90% cancer
10% benign

No biopsy

sigh…

He said of course who do you think I am, Obi Wan lol

Yes I need to laugh.
Thanks for the update man. I'm praying for no stent! Hang in there!

You got this Jye. If you have the mental strength to support the sequel trilogy in this place then I have no doubt you can weather anything (even if you are sadly mistaken about those movies!). Hoping that a stent is not required and praying for the best outcome for you.

In the last two difficult years you have generated so many smiles on random internet people's faces with your memes and funny comments that you probably deserve an exemplary services to lolling medal. Hopefully during this tough period we can return the favour for you and with the help of our trusty friend LucasFilm I'm sure we will soon find ourselves with a bacta tank's worth of new material.

Frustrating to have this cardio-related complication when you just want this thing gone yesterday. :gah:

I'd ask for a second opinion from this guy

2-1b-droid-main-image_546a90ad.jpeg

if he can stop obsessing about the T-47s for a second.....

Back