• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale For Sale 1/6 and Statues (Hot Toys, Medicom, Sideshow, Mondo, PureArts, and more)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jase25

Official Member of the Old Fart Collector Club
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey there I’m a home health nurse by trade and recently my patient of many years had passed away. I have a new case but that doesn’t start until mid January so to off set I’m selling a large portion of my collectibles. Hate to do it but still have bills to pay … you can look me up or check out my eBay store marshall_made_collectibles

Just some of the items…
Hot Toys Big Chap $319.99 SOLD
Hot Toys Peacemaker $249.99 SOLD
Hot Toys King Shark $179.99 Sold
Hot Toys Golgo 13 $299.99 sold
Sideshow Clint Eastwood Pale Rider $314.99 sold
Mondo Iron Giant Shadow Exclusive $499.99 sold
Marmit Medicom Alien Statue $729.99
Hot Toys Cyberpunk $249.99 sold
Pure Arts Cyberpunk SOLD
Medicom RAH Legend of Zelda Link custom tunic red $179.99 sold
Medicom RAH Legend of Zelda Link custom tunic blue $179.99 sold
TBLeague Death Dealer V2 $174.99 sold
TBLeague Death Dealer Throne $129.99 sold

Everything priced to sell….

And a lot more.

Even if nothing I have for sale are item your interested in, Please feel free to pass on my link to anyone you know that might be interested. I truly appreciate help and the business and I hope everyone has a safe and happy Holiday.
Sincerely,
Jase

Been on eBay over a decade and have a 8000+ 100% Feedback rating.

My link:

https://www.ebay.com/str/marshallmadecollectibles

Last edited:
Updated everything that sold. Still have the Marmit/Medicom Alien and some Hot Toys and TBLeague items available and over 140 items in my store of vintage and recent collectibles.

Back