ME ME ME!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jye4ever

Broke and happy
Reaction score
Members that have seen my random posts about my shoulder / clavicle dislocation injury from a shower fall just wait until you hear the follow up lol

For starters I just completed my yearly physical in January with a clean bill of health whew thank the maker!

Anyways while getting a Catscan last friday related with my shoulder injury due to my neck also being injured from the fall guess what they found!

YUP you guessed it!

A carcinoma tumor on one of my kidneys! :slap

Had I not fallen and injured my shoulder I would’ve never known I had carcinoma in my body.

My removal surgery is imminent!

My force ghost dad must’ve forced pushed me in the shower lol

The moral of this tale you ask?

Get an MRI (with contrast?) in your yearly physical even if you have to pay out-of-pocket….well you will definitely have to pay out-of-pocket because insurance ain’t paying just for a yearly physical lol

But do it!

Remember I got a clean bill of health from my primary!

That is unless you have upcoming collectibles those always come first lol

Anyways i’ll just add what is more than likely cancer to my post covid current shoulder neck circus of tricks what is next WW3 with nukes lol

Last edited:
Holy hell! Well, as you said, you're lucky you caught it. But if it ain't one damn thing, it's another. At least you'll have Obi-Wan to watch during recovery :lol

Good luck on the surgery! Peace be with you, brother!

Holy hell! Well, as you said, you're lucky you caught it. But if it ain't one damn thing, it's another. At least you'll have Obi-Wan to watch during recovery :lol

Good luck on the surgery! Peace be with you, brother!
Surgeon said we would be having a different conversation had it been found when symptoms were felt.

It’s 4cm x 2cm now not entirely certain how early it is but he didn’t drop the “holy crap you have 6 months to live” lecture on me yet so I remain hopeful especially since my son is only 13!

Thank you kind sir (no you can’t have my epic SW collection but would you settle for Spawn lol)

Last edited:
I feel like I have something in me now. Oh wait... nope, just gas.

Seriously though, you are very lucky. I know surgery sucks and all the headache and stress waiting and then post-recovery... but it's all good. Is there cancer in your family, or is this just one of those weird things?

I feel like I have something in me now. Oh wait... nope, just gas.

Seriously though, you are very lucky. I know surgery sucks and all the headache and stress waiting and then post-recovery... but it's all good. Is there cancer in your family, or is this just one of those weird things?
First one :slap

Always a first lol

I’ve always been the black sheep…geek lol

Dang. That’s a bummer but also fortunate…but still a bummer.

Just FYI, I offer outpatient surgery in my dollie display stand shop as a side hussle. I haz toolz. Sherp toolz.

Far out what a trip. Bullet well dodged Jye.

I'll be receiving my arse cancer testing kit in the mail in a few months no doubt. Oz government sends them out for a 50th birthday present. Gonna do mine stat. Means no sex or jacking off for a week tho.

Very fortunate catch -- jeezuz hope they give you the good drugs post-surgery. My ex's dad had a similar lucky catch and dodged a bullet, so good on ya.

Glad to hear you found it as early has you have jye and I am hoping for a good recovery for you. I thought your moral was going to be that we should all take a dive in the shower once in a while as it's more effective than a yearly health screen.

Please try to avoid making this a regular occurrence for the release of every new disney+ star wars show. I know it's tough to watch them when you are not medicated but, to steal a line from RotJ 'There's too many of them'! Or if your jam is more the PT, 'Master Jyewalker, there are too many of them what are we going to do?'. Or if you fancy a ST flavour, to quote Poe in Rise of Reypatine 'There's too many of them' (hey they just literally copy and pasted that from that other movie we sometimes like).

Glad to hear you found it as early has you have jye and I am hoping for a good recovery for you. I thought your moral was going to be that we should all take a dive in the shower once in a while as it's more effective than a yearly health screen.

Please try to avoid making this a regular occurrence for the release of every new disney+ star wars show. I know it's tough to watch them when you are not medicated but, to steal a line from RotJ 'There's too many of them'! Or if your jam is more the PT, 'Master Jyewalker, there are too many of them what are we going to do?'. Or if you fancy a ST flavour, to quote Poe in Rise of Reypatine 'There's too many of them' (hey they just literally copy and pasted that from that other movie we sometimes like).
:rotfl :rotfl

Much appreciated i needed that!

Look at my upcoming schedule:

Tomorrow: Echocardiogram plus Stress Tress

Monday: Urology surgeon (preOp)

Tuesday: Ortho surgeon (for still dislocated clavicle)

Thursday: Neurosurgeon (for herniated neck discs from fall)

:slap

Friday: Get Batman light box

:yess:

Last edited:
:rotfl :rotfl

Much appreciated i needed that!

Look at my upcoming schedule:

Tomorrow: Echocardiogram plus Stress Tress

Monday: Urology surgeon (preOp)

Tuesday: Ortho surgeon (for still dislocated clavicle)

Thursday: Neurosurgeon (for herniated neck discs from fall)

:slap

Friday: Get Batman light box

:yess:
you forgot.... 25 March 2022

1648126825903.png

That is not a fun schedule but at least it doesn't end with watching Book of Boba Fett, You've seen that abomination already so things really only can get better :)

Subscribing to thread.

At least this doesn't sound like the worst of the worst case scenario. Encouraging indicators that it has been discovered before symptoms - meaning it's likely to be early stage right? Heck are they even sure it's not just a benign growth?

For what it's worth your CollectorFreaks brethren are in your corner. :duff .......actually maybe pints aren't the best idea right now. :lol Lets go with :1-1:

Members that have seen my random posts about my shoulder / clavicle dislocation injury from a shower fall just wait until you hear the follow up lol

For starters I just completed my yearly physical in January with a clean bill of health whew thank the maker!

Anyways while getting a Catscan last friday related with my shoulder injury due to my neck also being injured from the fall guess what they found!

YUP you guessed it!

A carcinoma tumor on one of my kidneys! :slap

Had I not fallen and injured my shoulder I would’ve never known I had carcinoma in my body.

My removal surgery is imminent!

My force ghost dad must’ve forced pushed me in the shower lol

The moral of this tale you ask?

Get an MRI (with contrast?) in your yearly physical even if you have to pay out-of-pocket….well you will definitely have to pay out-of-pocket because insurance ain’t paying just for a yearly physical lol

But do it!

Remember I got a clean bill of health from my primary!

That is unless you have upcoming collectibles those always come first lol

Anyways i’ll just add what is more than likely cancer to my post covid current shoulder neck circus of tricks what is next WW3 with nukes lol
Holy crap dude! Well thank God for the shower fall/MRI!

Great I've got a physical/checkup scheduled for next month and now I know not to put any stock whatsoever into a clean bill of health, lol.

Back