ME ME ME!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All right today was my preOp appointment with my Primary.

Then straight across the street to my echo cardiogram treadmill stress test!

I made it 8 minutes heart rate 165 before crashing they do a relax echo and then a heart pounding echo after the treadmill and of course the doctor said that the posterior of my heart muscle was a little bit weaker than the rest of the heart so now I’m heading to a CAT scan for my heart to see if I’m gonna need angioplasty with stent.

It just keeps piling on lol

My only request with the cardiologist was to not delay the removal of my tumor which he said it would not.

I have never used this much health insurance in one week lol

Last edited:
All right today was my preOp appointment with my Primary.

Then straight across the street to my echo cardiogram treadmill stress test!

I made it 8 minutes heart rate 165 before crashing they do a relax echo and then a heart pounding echo after the treadmill and of course the doctor said that the posterior of my heart muscle was a little bit weaker than the rest of the heart so now I’m heading to a CAT scan for my heart to see if I’m gonna need angioplasty with stent.

It just keeps piling on lol
Damn.
My only request with the cardiologist was to not delay the removal of my tumor which he said would not.
That's good to hear.
I have never used this much health insurance in one week lol
*The hospital performing a delicate procedure on Jye.*

LS%20-%20A%20Necessary%20Evil4.jpg
:monkey3

Members that have seen my random posts about my shoulder / clavicle dislocation injury from a shower fall just wait until you hear the follow up lol

For starters I just completed my yearly physical in January with a clean bill of health whew thank the maker!

Anyways while getting a Catscan last friday related with my shoulder injury due to my neck also being injured from the fall guess what they found!

YUP you guessed it!

A carcinoma tumor on one of my kidneys! :slap

Had I not fallen and injured my shoulder I would’ve never known I had carcinoma in my body.

My removal surgery is imminent!

My force ghost dad must’ve forced pushed me in the shower lol

The moral of this tale you ask?

Get an MRI (with contrast?) in your yearly physical even if you have to pay out-of-pocket….well you will definitely have to pay out-of-pocket because insurance ain’t paying just for a yearly physical lol

But do it!

Remember I got a clean bill of health from my primary!

That is unless you have upcoming collectibles those always come first lol

Anyways i’ll just add what is more than likely cancer to my post covid current shoulder neck circus of tricks what is next WW3 with nukes lol
Thank god they found that. Thinking of you brother!

It just keeps piling on! Any second now you are going to get slapped by Will Smith.

Just make sure your surgeon isn’t thundercat from book of boba Fett! Otherwise at the rate you’re going you will be featured in the Vespa gang in season 2 of that show!

p.s. what colour is your favourite if you were choosing a Vespa… asking for a friend?

get well soon!

It just keeps piling on! Any second now you are going to get slapped by Will Smith.

Just make sure your surgeon isn’t thundercat from book of boba Fett! Otherwise at the rate you’re going you will be featured in the Vespa gang in season 2 of that show!

p.s. what colour is your favourite if you were choosing a Vespa… asking for a friend?

get well soon!
Epic post is epic lol

What a rollercoaster ride I put myself and family on.

I arrive to my kidney surgeon appointment yesterday at 6pm with pent up fear and anxiety i’m super anxious to get the ball rolling and to finally FINALLY learn the surgery date for the removal of the tumor.

GET THIS THING OUT OF ME ASAP!!!

I walk up to the registration desk and I get this…

“Sir your appointment is NEXT Monday not tonight.”

:thud: :thud: :slap :thud: :thud:

Off I went with a tail between my legs.

Never make an appointment hopped up on painkillers!

Last edited:
What a rollercoaster ride I put myself and family on.

I arrive to my kidney surgeon appointment yesterday at 6pm with pent up fear and anxiety i’m super anxious to get the ball rolling and to finally FINALLY learn the surgery date for the removal of the tumor.

GET THIS THING OUT OF ME ASAP!!!

I walk up to the registration desk and I get this…

“Sir your appointment is NEXT Monday not tonight.”

:thud: :thud: :slap :thud: :thud:

Off I went with a tail between my legs.

Never make an appointment hopped up on painkillers!
She was all "enjoy watching Morbius while you wait."

star-trek-laugh.gif

Back