ME ME ME!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been working for a while now on decreasing my collection to a certain focus remaining on just me holding onto my Hot Toys and SW vehicles / helmet collectibles.

I would love to GIFT my open, yet MINT, collection of marvel legends, marvel select, black series, SHFA and NECA.

I could come up with a list but you’re looking at approximately $4,000 worth of collectibles, honestly probably more.

I live in a smoke free, pet free, clutter free environment.

Few catches though.

Has to be a pick up with me and only with forum friends that I recognize and interact with because I will feel good gifting it to people I know will appreciate the items with many being very sought after pieces that are now expensive on the Ebay market.

If I don’t interact with your forum name here you are instantly disqualified.

Believe me I will make it worth the ride I might even throw in my entire MCU 4K/3D steelbook collection yes I own all 3D copies of the MCU movies that were released in 3D!

I’m sure if I keep looking in closets I will find more items to gift lol

Remember GIFT NOT SELL!

I don’t want ONE PENNY!

I know what i’m trying to do is a long shot.

I will feel good doing this please don’t feel like you are taking advantage of my current situation YOU ARE NOT!

Who needs more plastic in their life a-lot more plastic lol

What say you?
Dude if you were within driving distance I'd claim something small just for the excuse to hang out, lol. :duff

I have been working for a while now on decreasing my collection to a certain focus remaining on just me holding onto my Hot Toys and SW vehicles / helmet collectibles.

I would love to GIFT my open, yet MINT, collection of marvel legends, marvel select, black series, SHFA and NECA.

I could come up with a list but you’re looking at approximately $4,000 worth of collectibles, honestly probably more.

I live in a smoke free, pet free, clutter free environment.

Few catches though.

Has to be a pick up with me and only with forum friends that I recognize and interact with because I will feel good gifting it to people I know will appreciate the items with many being very sought after pieces that are now expensive on the Ebay market.

Believe me I will make it worth the ride I might even throw in my entire MCU 4K/3D steelbook collection yes I own all 3D copies of the MCU movies that were released in 3D!

Remember GIFT NOT SELL!

I don’t want ONE PENNY!

I will feel good doing this please don’t feel like you are taking advantage of my current situation YOU ARE NOT!

What say you?
Whoa.

kimmy-schmidt-shocked-GIF.gif

I'm on the west coast so it's a bit of a walk for me too. Wish I could be there though, not for the plastic, but for the beers and laughs.

I wonder if a bunch of us should make a 'reunion' one day. I guess it would be more like a 'union' actually, as many of us have never met let alone even seen each other. Would be crazy to see so many old, nasty men in one place. :rotfl

One day...

I'm on the west coast so it's a bit of a walk for me too. Wish I could be there though, not for the plastic, but for the beers and laughs.

I wonder if a bunch of us should make a 'reunion' one day. I guess it would be more like a 'union' actually, as many of us have never met let alone even seen each other. Would be crazy to see so many old, nasty men in one place. :rotfl

One day...
Never happen!

All our time and money is tied up with HT, Jazzinc, SS, Prime1, QS, XM and JND and not traveling to meet other balding dudes lol

I would’ve loved to have traveled to a-dev to meet Ireland.

I live in a smoke free, pet free, clutter free environment and most of it is stored in brand new clean air sealed plastic bins!

Few catches though.

Remember GIFT NOT SELL!

I don’t want ONE PENNY!

What say you?
--

What you're doing is like one of biggest mother of all hobby generosity/karma.

May whatever deities that exist within whatever secular/spiritual plains of existence across space and time look upon you favorably and grant you blessings in health and recovery for your upcoming procedures.

Last edited:
--

...what you're doing is like one of biggest mother of all hobby generosity/karma.

May whatever deities that exist within whatever secular/spiritual plains of existence across space and time look upon you favorably and grant you blessings in health and recovery for your upcoming procedures.
I think she was putting out Hot Toys instead of Marvel Selects lol

Never happen!

All our time and money is tied up with HT, Jazzinc, SS, Prime1, QS, XM and JND and not traveling to meet other balding dudes lol

I would’ve loved to have traveled to a-dev to meet Ireland.
I hardly leave my town let alone the Island. A true Irish Leprechaun.....who covets mostly American popular culture. :lol

Damn. That's quite a gesture, jye.
I think we live in the same state, but as cool as it would be to actually meet you in person, there's absolutely no way I'd be able to take your stuff. It just doesn't seem ..... right.
I would make the trip downstate just to meet the legend. :D

Damn. That's quite a gesture, jye.
I think we live in the same state, but as cool as it would be to actually meet you in person, there's absolutely no way I'd be able to take your stuff. It just doesn't seem ..... right.
I would make the trip downstate just to meet the legend. :D
Hi Neal thank you for the kind words.

Time and place

No shame, No guilt!

All can be yours, ALL OF IT!

You would be crazy to pass this up lol

Believe me you are not taking advantage of anyone in a weak state of mind I want to gift this, I need to gift this!

I live only 20 minutes from the NYC border.

We can PM the meet up details.

But also don’t feel pressured if none of my fellow freaks end up with this it will just end up in the hands of people who won’t really appreciate it in the way I imagine they should but I need to gift it nonetheless.

I think she was putting out Hot Toys instead of Marvel Selects lol
--

The original post was censored/edited by an admin/mod and rightfully so.

I accept accountability.

My posts at times can be risqué due to my writing style and mindset without considering the environment and guidelines.

So there. I need to be more cognizant.

Back