MCU - Phase Four

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MF DOOM?

8f4dee11ddd7dbe6424555a273b752c3ca-28-mf-doom-masked.rhorizontal.w1200.jpg

Shame he died so young.

I think being demoted in your own film due to Twitter is called a Half-Carano.

E1sIHOEXIAUclW2

E1sIHOIX0AE6mkL

cant honestly say any of this new stuff appeals to me other than the fantastic 4 ,when i look at this line up i just see micky dolenz circus boy staring out at me lol
51riJiuY6lL._SX394_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

345607-orig_orig.jpg

the-circus-boy-10-dvds-complete-series-26.gif

,there's one for us old timers lol .i hope he brings his elephant jumbo or his monkey with him ,could be the new rocket lol

Wow. You really must be an old-timer! I remember reading about that show when I first became a Monkees fan, during their 20th Anniversary Tour in 1986 or so. I was a little kid. That was my first ever concert. I had seen the Monkees on MTV, but it was reruns of the old show from the 60s.

So then to see them in real life, 20 years later, it was really exciting....but to my eyes, they looked like ancient, old, old men. I only had the TV show to reference them by. What a shock to see those haggard old men on stage instead of the youthful Monkees I was picturing.

And now.....I'm 43. I'm as old or older than the three Monkees were when I saw them in 1986. (Two of them have now sadly passed away.)

Father time is a real *****.

Anyway.....sorry for the derail to all of you that LOVE the Eternals and can't wait to see this awesome amazing movie.

PS...."Porpoise Song" written by the amazing Carole King is the best Monkees song and in my opinion was a better "psychedelic" song than the Beatles' stuff. It has the line "Riding the backs of giraffes for laughs is all right for a while" which people assumed was a reference to Mickey being in Circus Boy. I honestly have no idea if that was the intention though.

haha yeah your right im almost as old as dirt ,64 this december lol

i can imagine the shock you felt ,age shall not weary them, forever young on the cathode ray tube

getting old is okay when you consider the alternatives lol

Back