MCU - Phase Four

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well WWH is coming so there is that.

You need to cite that source!

This Law and Hulk show better bring some cool heroes to the table to defend. You know fans are already setting themselves up for disappointment with DD and the others if they don't show up.

Here's an official art piece from given as a gift to the cast and crew:

E3C6R4gWUAExyb8

I just know that American Chavez is going to ruin the movie for me. They better not have the white guy save the minorities! Feige's/WV writer's words, not mine!

Ugh.... I knew that America Chavez chick was going to be put in the movies early on even tho she?s new. And I wish fiege would shut up with that. Black people don?t care if a white hero saves the day or not. We don?t need you to ass kiss all the time it doesn?t seem genuine

E3C6R4gWUAExyb8

I just know that American Chavez is going to ruin the movie for me. They better not have the white guy save the minorities! Feige's/WV writer's words, not mine!

It looks like Dr. Strange might be wearing a classic style costume, if the symbol on his chest is used in the film. The lack of gloves sucks.

E3C6R4gWUAExyb8

Yeah, makes perfect sense to introduce her in Dr. Strange.

She fits right in with powerful sorcerers.... :cuckoo:

I guess she'll run around around trying to punch things while the others are floating and using complex magic... :)

I don't know much about the background of the character (nor do I care), but it has to be one of the dumbest names and looks ever done by Marvel..

Yeah, makes perfect sense to introduce her in Dr. Strange.

She fits right in with powerful sorcerers.... :cuckoo:

I guess she'll run around around trying to punch things while the others are floating and using complex magic... :)

I don't know much about the background of the character (nor do I care), but it has to be one of the dumbest names and looks ever done by Marvel..

No one seems to care yet, but they will. The kid in Iron Man 3 completely ruined that movie for me. Mandarin helped with the final blow. I imagine this is like filling some type of gap left from Cap and they are building towards the Young Avengers.

At the rate Marvel is going, I'll be saving tons of money on this stuff. It's already looking likely that I'm all but done buying MCU HT figures for the considerable future, if not permanently.

America Chavez being that prominent in Dr. Strange 2 (if that artwork is to be believed) makes me want to see it a hell of a lot less.

All new, all different Marvel = none of my money being spent on Marvel.

Still waiting for Loki spoilers, in case they ruin my favorite character.

At the rate Marvel is going, I'll be saving tons of money on this stuff. It's already looking likely that I'm all but done buying MCU HT figures for the considerable future, if not permanently.

America Chavez being that prominent in Dr. Strange 2 (if that artwork is to be believed) makes me want to see it a hell of a lot less.

All new, all different Marvel = none of my money being spent on Marvel.

Still waiting for Loki spoilers, in case they ruin my favorite character.

What I think of as "second tier" (since they already managed to nerf my fav MCU character and get me to actively dislike another fav:pfft:).

E.g. Second Tier = something u kick back and watch, maybe, but u don't invest collectible funds in. Or u can wait for re-releases - I have Loki on PO. As for DS - IMO it should be about tension between DS and SW - not this 3rd wheel in the mix.:pfft:

If they mess Loki up - another fav - really be throwing the towel in.:cuss

Yeah, Wanda being smaller than Chavez in the artwork was an immediate "WTF?" for me.

I can definitely casually watch something and not collect it, or even want to collect it at all. Where I draw the line at not watching it though is if I feel it's going to ruin a favorite, or negatively impact previous beloved characters and stories. That's why I spoiled myself on Falcon & Winter Soldier and why I want to spoil myself on Loki. Mediocrity or an annoying character is one thing, actively damaging/destroying what came before is my line.

If they manage to ruin Loki, who really started my love for the MCU in first place (sorry, Tony, not sorry :pfft: )....that's pretty much the "point of no return" for me.

I think the towel might not just be thrown, it'll be set on fire until there's nothing left. :gah:

Never heard of her. Apparently she is a Latin American lesbian with two moms who grew up in some other reality/world. She also has the power to kick open star-shaped holes in reality, allowing her and her teammates to travel through the multiverse and into other realities.

Yup, MCU is just about to be over. SJW **** non-stop. Enjoy your dying Phase 4 just like the dying ST Disney.

Don’t panic just yet remember when CM was going to single handily kill Thanos controversy that did not happen yet we suffered for months with those posts lol

Lol I knew that was t going to happen. That was a stupid rumor. She was barely in the movie and got her ass kicked. Marvel isn?t stupid, they know what will piss off fans. That Chavez chick will probably do like two things at the most .

I agree. I think they promote her like they promote that short-haired lesbian girl in Deadpool. She's in it, will have some good scenes, but not essential.

Wanda's traditional love story with her living smart-vibrator will supersede.

I have no faith in Marvel now after seeing WandaVision and the heavy handed TFATWS. I expect full blown SJW garbage in Phase 4.

Yeah, Wanda being smaller than Chavez in the artwork was an immediate "WTF?" for me.

I can definitely casually watch something and not collect it, or even want to collect it at all. Where I draw the line at not watching it though is if I feel it's going to ruin a favorite, or negatively impact previous beloved characters and stories. That's why I spoiled myself on Falcon & Winter Soldier and why I want to spoil myself on Loki. Mediocrity or an annoying character is one thing, actively damaging/destroying what came before is my line.

If they manage to ruin Loki, who really started my love for the MCU in first place (sorry, Tony, not sorry :pfft: )....that's pretty much the "point of no return" for me.

I think the towel might not just be thrown, it'll be set on fire until there's nothing left. :gah:

I agree pretty much 100% with your post.

I waited till Falcon & WS was over before binge watching knowing before hand from the trailers and the reviews/fan comments that I was gonna be annoyed, so I didn't care.

I'm definitely doing the same with Loki, as so far to me the trailers look awful. For me it looks like something the CW would do in their DC Legends Of Tomorrow show. :lol

I've pretty much come to terms after Spidey FFH that the MCU was pretty much gonna be over for me. Enjoying the odd movie here and there, and skipping most till they land on D+ for streaming. That is if I even decide to watch them at all (looking at you Eternals...).

Spider-Man FFH, THOR 4, GOTG 3. Only movies I’m truly looking forward too. I expect to be let down from FFH, SJW overload from Thor 4, and an unfulfilling finale for GOTG.

Black Widow looks like trash.

Shang-Chi looks like bland trash.

Eternals is a bland joke.

DS2 is shaping up to be a joke, guaranteed LGBTQ girl saves the day and it will be forced down our throats.

BP2 might as well be canceled imo.

The Marvels will be girl power trash.

Ant-Man 3 will be ok.

Loki will ruin the character.

Ms. Marvel will be more girl power SJW trash.

Hawkeye and She-Hulk will form All Girl Avengers, trash.

Ironheart is the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen.

Moon Knight, Armor Wars, Groot, What If might be ok.

Back