Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Aquaman ass is giving off yellow light for some reason.

Summer? Nothing.

For 2017 releases? Only Beauty and the Beast and Fast and the Furious.

maybe aquaman had a Maz1 burger. imagine if he had a cape on maz1.jpg

Just came back from a screening. Tom Holland is fantastic as Spider-Man and Tony Stark was well used.

It was a more grounded movie and paced fairly well.

I really love the suit too. Has really grown on me.

I will put it below Spider-Man 2. That is still the best Spider-Man movie yet but Homecoming is easily the second best Spider-Man movie.

It is a good start to the MCU Spider-Man movie and I am glad that it took Marvel to do a Spider-Man movie right after three disastrous outings by Sony.

Here is hoping the Spidey movie rights stay in Marvel hands for as long as possible.

Nice and short review. That seems to be the consensus. It not being better than spiderman 2 but puts it at 2nd is just awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure I'm going to see this tomorrow as well (assuming the theatre isn't loaded with obnoxious gits). I'm expecting this to be mediocre at best, so I shouldn't be disappointed. :lol

It's good. Keaton and his crew bugged the **** out of me. Holland is the best Spidey yet though.

It's a fine MCU film. But the best Spider-Man film will always be Spider-Man 2.

Anyone in san antonio who wants to watch it tomorrow? I have an extra tickets and all my friends are working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back