Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a fanboi through and through for what Marvel started in 2008 so i'm super stoked.

I only get pissed when Marvel actually deviates from their connected universe promises to the fans ie; GOTG2.

I'm tired of solo superhero movies.

Saw the movie yesterday. Overall, the best spiderman movie since Spiderman 2.1. When comparing the two films, Spiderman 2.1 is still King. The swinging scenes are taken down a few notches and come across far less iconic in this film. The fight sequences are decent, but are beneath previous films. The storytelling however is well done.

I really didn't like Spiderman 2 (that's the one with Doc Ock, right?)... not sure why that's such a beloved movie. So this being on par with that doesn't excite me.

You got to love how they just keep remaking movies now until they get it right. :lol

best since Spiderman 2.1
Spiderman 2.1 is still King.

giphy.gif

This doesnt have to be better that 1 and 2. For me this has to be better than 3 tasm1+2 lol. And by the looks of it it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make fun of ASM2 all you want but this new movie has its work cut out for it if it wants to match the amazing scenes of Spiderman free falling, jumping and swinging in 3D in ASM2.

Last edited:
For some reason I don't think I can watch 3D movies anymore. When I saw Transformers last weekend the 3D made my eyes hurt/leak a bit. Never happened to me before.

I guess it could've been the movie itself tho.

Back