Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Rami Spidey films were ok for their time, but the cg Spidey ruined it for me as well as a lackluster story. What did the green goblin want? Part 2 was better but I still don't understand why Doc Ock had to recreate his machine. The train fight was the best but as usual Tobey takes his mask off for everyone to see his face. That's the one thing that always bugged me. Tobey was always taking his mask off, and as Spidey he was never very funny.

The Rami Spidey films were ok for their time, but the cg Spidey ruined it for me as well as a lackluster story..

qqE7z4N.gif

They were good films but yes they had there flaws. I'm glad this Spider-Man can express emotion through his eyes now instead of always taking off his mask

Still hope its better than Spiderman 2... and an even longer Spiderman 2.1
Did it really need to be longer? Kind of felt long as it was.
My sentiments :exactly:

amazing scenes of free falling, jumping and swinging in 3D in ASM2.
All of the above looked like crap because of terrible camera work and wrinkled pajama suit. :dunno

They were good films but yes they had there flaws. I'm glad this Spider-Man can express emotion through his eyes now instead of always taking off his mask

:exactly: :lecture

My sentiments :exactly:

All of the above looked like crap because of terrible camera work and wrinkled pajama suit. :dunno

Said no one ever until you lol

I thought the flapping (not fapping) costume in the wind looked awesome and made it look real.

C'mon the 3D was spectacular.

This film is getting excellent reviews ..all saying it has a John Hughes feeling to it ..looks like a winner :clap

MCU once again on top

As long as this beats Wonder Woman!!! I'm so tired of hearing about that movie... It was OK at best. Hope this is great!

Back