Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But that lengthy airport scene easily captures the top spot of superhero team up group action.

Even kara would admit that no X-Men movie has anything that comes close to that. :lol

Not even other MCU movies including the AOU v Ultron bots scene can touch that airport scene.

Certainly not any other cbm. Spiderman v Doc Ock while great is just that, a 1 on 1 battle.

I have no problem with people thinking CW was just an ok movie but the superhero action and choreography on display in that entire move was godamn legenday lol.

pturtle if you bring up that damn X2 Wolverine hallway scene again I swear i'm going to post a picture of that little turtle dressed like Caitlin Jenner :lol

My only qualm with the tarmac scene is exactly that. The tarmac proved a rather uninteresting and kind of boring setting, and, if I'm being honest, the vast, wide open space kind of betrayed the spectacle of it all.

I get the reasoning behind it; with the level of concern audiences seem to have for the people in the backgrounds of these fictional comic book movies, these studios are probably afraid the ACLU will come after them if their heroes go at it in a populated area.:lol

Here's this event that should be grand and sweeping, and, instead, it's framed in such a way that twelve of the most iconic characters in the Marvel stable have about as much presence as 8 40 year old insurance salemen getting together in the middle of a field and trying to reenact the Battle of Gettysburg.:lol

Some men just want to watch the world burn

And they don't mind if the heroes are ones doing the burning.
CbwORnNUUAA5cO4.jpg

My only qualm with the tarmac scene is exactly that. The tarmac proved a rather uninteresting and kind of boring setting, and, if I'm being honest, the vast, wide open space kind of betrayed the spectacle of it all.

I get the reasoning behind it; with the level of concern audiences seem to have for the people in the backgrounds of these fictional comic book movies, these studios are probably afraid the ACLU will come after them if their heroes go at it in a populated area.:lol

Here's this event that should be grand and sweeping, and, instead, it's framed in such a way that twelve of the most iconic characters in the Marvel stable have about as much presence as 8 40 year old insurance salemen getting together in the middle of a field and trying to reenact the Battle of Gettysburg.:lol

Fantastic post. I couldn't agree more.

Yeah I guess there were some folks who found the action in CW to be of the same quality as a TV insurance commercial.

Here they are walking out of the theater. :lol

IMG_0328.JPG

So now even the cgi body sucked, oh and RDJ is a horrible actor too . :lol

The movie got nothing right I guess.

The CGI body for IM did indeed suck, it was pretty jarring.

But what they did for Spidey and BP was genius, in the set photos the suits looked like baggy cosplay costumes, but in the movie they looked fantastic.

Wait until Infinity War, the battle against Thanos to save the universe and reality itself will take place on a parking lot near a Denny's restaurant. :lol

It all ends with some senior citizens calling the police and Thanos getting arrested for disturbing the peace.

Ff6VuNl.jpg

You were too tricky for you own good, Thanos!

Cops - "Sir...sir can you turn off that chair? We received a phone call about a disturbance. You will need to come with us."

Thanos - "Officer I just got here and I was sitting on my floating chair the whole time when..."

Cops - "Sir, I understand, but you need to come with us. You have the right to remain silent;
anything you say can be used against you in a court of law.
You have the right to consult with a lawyer and if you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed to represent you"

Thanos - "I know my rights. I know how it is. I'm an 8 foot purple alien wearing a magical glove, so I must be doing something wrong!!"

Cops- "Mr Panther, Falcon , and you in the wheel chair, Lt. Colonel James Rhodes is it? You three need to come with us too. The rest of you are free to go"

Capt. America - "Thank you officer!"

Pfffff those shorts are sexist as hell.... disgusting.

Are you seriously going to pressure women into conforming into your own standards of what's acceptable or not?! Please get your head out of your head out of your ass, sweetie. :) ;) Thnx.

Yes, the Wage Gap is a very real and important matter, I agree 100%. 100 percent!

Back