Mars Toys 1/6 Prank Villain (Three versions of Cesar Romero's Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I contacted Dino the other day for a tie and he made a proto and sent me pics.

Would there be any interest in one from any here if I order a few to save on shipping?
might be interested now that he made a prototype but i have a few orders i wanna make with him so i might ask to commission privately. i need 2 ledger ties for inart and a Patrick bateman tie

might be interested now that he made a prototype but i have a few orders i wanna make with him so i might ask to commission privately. i need 2 ledger ties for inart and a Patrick bateman tie
Mine is ordered and he said final version pics will be posted soon. Everything I’ve gotten from Dino has been about as perfect as a 1/6 tie could be. Colors, fit and finish are all gorgeous.

Mine is ordered and he said final version pics will be posted soon. Everything I’ve gotten from Dino has been about as perfect as a 1/6 tie could be. Colors, fit and finish are all gorgeous.
That’s awesome! I didn’t know you could do 1 off orders with him. I always thought he was just hired by other tailors to do the ties for their custom clothing runs.

Your Jokers look great! The customs especially. I would like to see Onesixthvisage tackle the Mars Toys versions. He does some of the best Joker paint work.
759F3DE8-5546-4523-9BC4-AF9B586F608E.jpeg

7E0CBFB6-9852-4FDB-B1BA-086D66324FEC.jpeg

KG won't be getting these until early April. I'm not in a hurry, but think it's likely the last time I use them because Mars seem to have a closer relationship with Kit, and Kit gets figures more quickly in general. I've started using Kit's shop more anyway.

That seems extremely nitpicky.
Maybe, but it definitely stands out (negatively) next to other bases imo. Of course it's no deal-breaker to not buy it but it could have been a lot better with little effort regarding other 3rd party companies do pretty beautiful bases as well.

I've had many 3rd party figures over the years, and I would rank SooSooToys and VTS up there with anything Hot Toys has put out. Likeness is hit-and-miss, but that's the case for every company. Can't speak to Mars Toys yet.
Yeah, I've seen some pretty decent ones over the years but nothing truly exceptional I guess. But recently the paint apps seem to have improved a lot - at least by some companies like Limtoys, Present Toys, Mars Toys. Likeness is another thing as you mentioned though^^

Maybe, but it definitely stands out (negatively) next to other bases imo. Of course it's no deal-breaker to not buy it but it could have been a lot better with little effort regarding other 3rd party companies do pretty beautiful bases as well.
That solely depends on what type of bases you have your other figures on. A lot of my figures now have these type bases with metal nameplates (custom and official), so this goes better for me than any of the old, black oval bases for instance. However, if you don't like the the type of bases this (and future Mars releases will have), you can always buy blank versions of the old style for pretty cheap on eBay.

Let us know when there’s an interest/order page. :)
Oh, I won’t be getting anything like that organized. I was just quickly asking just in case somebody wanted to order one with mine to save some shipping costs. That window of opportunity has passed though. ☺️

Anybody who wants one can contact Dino directly.

KG won't be getting these until early April. I'm not in a hurry, but think it's likely the last time I use them because Mars seem to have a closer relationship with Kit, and Kit gets figures more quickly in general. I've started using Kit's shop more anyway.
I ordered mine from Kit and i still haven't gotten an invoice yet.

Just sitting here staring at Pennyworth’s awesome pic. 😍

@Pennyworth Did it take much futzing to get him to look like that? The suit looks absolutely perfect.
Thank you! :1-1:Absolutely no futzing - pulled him out of the box, swapped hands and placed on the shelf. He's stunning with minimal effort :rock

beautiful pic @Pennyworth :clap

I don't see how anyone who says the tailoring on this figure is just ok or decent. Looks pretty dang fantastic
Cheers bud :duff It really is something to behold.

Back