Mars Toys 1/6 Penguin (Burgess Meredith)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest, the Penguin (Burgess Meredith) actually looks better than the Riddler (Frank Gorshin) in the pictures. The only bitter aftertaste is the Riddler (Frank Gorshin) that I pre-ordered over a year ago and the now reduced trust in Mars Toys when it comes to their numerous releases and announcements.

sculpts look fantastic. Looking forward to seeing the finals for Riddler, Catwoman (Newmar) and Batgirl. I’d also be interested in Egghead and Catwoman (Kitt), but not essential. However, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Mars continue the ‘66 line with Bruce, Dick, Alfred, Commissioner Gordon and Chief O’Hara.

Extremely impressed with these new sculpts. Can't wait to add Riddler and Penguin to my gang of villains :) I hope they can do Newmar to complete the core set.

i'd even get Marsha, Queen of Diamonds and Mr Freeze but that's probably unrealistic. Can't wait to preorder that Penguin

Yep, he’s getting three heads. We might see the third here soon.

5EA85CD4-11C6-4354-995C-C0BA7DE47608.jpeg

Great. Now I’m going to be obsessively refreshing this thread waiting for a preorder all weekend

Back