LIMTOYS - Outlaws From The West - The Cowboy 1/6 scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://i.redd.it/aenjkiucxieb1.jpgGrain of salt and all but this is one in a long line of leaks.
I was paying attention after the Korean gaming board rating but with this one it seems imminent. They have an earnings call August 8th so maybe by then?
There's no smoke without a fire, about time the first game gets put on current gen consoles and hopefully PC with texture and framerate upgrades. Question remains will it be a remaster or a remake a la The Last of Us? Can't wait to find out!

There's no smoke without a fire, about time the first game gets put on current gen consoles and hopefully PC with texture and framerate upgrades. Question remains will it be a remaster or a remake a la The Last of Us? Can't wait to find out!
Funny you should mention it, a leak from someone who has a good track record claims it's a remake in the RDR2 engine.

This leak was before the nvidia leaks let us know about the remaster of GTA Trilogy. It would also make sense based on what we've heard about the original source code for the game being a mess, and the recent success of remakes (Last of Us, Demon Souls, Resident Evil etc).

All I know is my hype for this figure just went higher (didn't know that was possible)

Funny you should mention it, a leak from someone who has a good track record claims it's a remake in the RDR2 engine.

This leak was before the nvidia leaks let us know about the remaster of GTA Trilogy. It would also make sense based on what we've heard about the original source code for the game being a mess, and the recent success of remakes (Last of Us, Demon Souls, Resident Evil etc).

All I know is my hype for this figure just went higher (didn't know that was possible)

I don't think this was ever confirmed tho? Granted I haven't been following gaming leaks very closely. We'll find out soon enough tho.

Can't wait for him either!

Playing this game just before John releases will be perfect.

I have to assume a remaster/rerelease should help the sales on this figure very much. Its still up for PO yeah?

I aint asking when its releasing @R_R_X , but has John started to go into production yet? Or are you guys still tweaking the sculpt/clothing?

I don't think this was ever confirmed tho? Granted I haven't been following gaming leaks very closely. We'll find out soon enough tho.

Can't wait for him either!
No, I think the only confirmation we'll get is with a trailer. Rumors are of a announcement/trailer in august with a fall/winter release. The fact that this is on Rockstar's own website, I can't imagine it's a nothing burger. Something is coming, we just aren't sure what.

No, I think the only confirmation we'll get is with a trailer. Rumors are of a announcement/trailer in august with a fall/winter release. The fact that this is on Rockstar's own website, I can't imagine it's a nothing burger. Something is coming, we just aren't sure what.
I believe some twitter leaker was saying it's coming in November, so if the hype is real we gonna hear something pretty soon.

I was always hoping there would be a remake of the first game and it would come out around the time LIM's figure does. It'd be a fantastic way to get LIM's excellent work infront of a larger audience. This interest could backflow into Arthur and influence the idea of Dutch coming out later. If the remake really gets a lot of fans interested in more figures it could lead to a female figure.

Here's to hoping Rockstar does more than a 1:1 remake by adding a subplot and more screen presence to Dutch using the RDR2 regions like Hanover.

Overall I'm happy waiting until LIM does John to their desired level of quality, and I hope R_R_X or others at LIM find time to share some production shots when the time is ready. Seeing Arthur's before the figure release was a wonderful way to build excitment and apprecation.

Semi-related example of what Dutch could look like in the remake.
829e6qm15h4b1.jpg

With all due respect, that's been rumored for two years now. Rockstar seems to be all in on GTA these days, so I don't know if I believe they're actually going to get to a RDR remaster. I hope they do. But it's been nothing but rumors for years.
Dutch faith.gif

Going by that name, it reads more like a remake than a remaster, but who knows.

I was going through GTA burnout at the time RDR1 came out, so I never got around to finishing that game.
Seeing it remade using the RDR2 engine will be pretty sweet. And it'll make the winter a bit less miserable too. lol

Well said! Well said indeed!
It's about time the first game got some love. As good as RDR2 was I still have a special place in my heart for the first game. John's story really out the Dead in Red Dead Redemption! It was as good as some of the oldest western epic films! The pure tragedy of the whole story is what makes John my absolute favourite. I couldn't be more excited when LIM announced his figure. I've been waiting with baited breath and great expectation!!!!! Just hope that the first game sculpt isnt changed too much, I know some people had concerns it didnt look game accurate but it was the reason I was so excited for the figure! Being able to make John's look from the first game is the best part!

RDR1 will happen, it's just a matter of when. With their whole team on GTA6 they maybe be rolling off as GTA6 gets closer to release to work on RDR1. Whenever RDR1 gets into full-production, Take 2 will announce it to give their stock a boost. They's probably announce it when it's at least 1 year away. So we're still talking a minimum of a couple of years.

You'll have to...you'll get it when you get it.

I was going through GTA burnout at the time RDR1 came out, so I never got around to finishing that game.
Seeing it remade using the RDR2 engine will be pretty sweet. And it'll make the winter a bit less miserable too. lol
Just hold on to your horses partner, there's a lot of hype surrounding this upcoming re-release of RDR1 because a lot of people want it to be a remake but nothing really confirms it is one.
Knowing Rockstar I bet it's a remaster, they've never remade a game and quite frankly they must be so busy with GTA VI that I'd be shocked if they actually devoted money, people and resources to rebuilding RDR1 in their updated engine.

Back