LIMTOYS - Outlaws From The West - The Cowboy 1/6 scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The boots i got from the vts Arthur but i would recommend the limtoys version.
The pants i got from thecavecollector on etsy. He made me a whole set up tho . Pants poncho duster vest, gun belt, bandolier and the gun back mount from rdr1
Thanks for the info! Looking into thecavecollector now.

We probably still got a couple years to go lol
Let's try and shoulder off this negativity for a bit, if possible.

We just found out we pretty much lost R_R_X here from it. I get it, a lot of Lim's older projects are way overdue, but I think a lot of that is from their older factory causing a lot of problems and things needing to be redone. They now use the same factory as Hot Toys and Damtoys and therefore things should go a lot smoother if quality control isn't as big of an issue.

I know these waits suck - I hate it too - but R_R_X said it was a goal of Lim's to be better about release times after they had switched factories, which happened during the production on Arthur. So John will be a good test to see where things stand.

But if we ever want to get him back here more, the potshots aren't going to help. Not trying to call you out, just would like to see reps stop leaving these boards.

We just found out we pretty much lost R_R_X here from it. I get it, a lot of Lim's older projects are way overdue, but I think a lot of that is from their older factory causing a lot of problems and things needing to be redone. They now use the same factory as Hot Toys and Damtoys and therefore things should go a lot smoother if quality control isn't as big of an issue.

I know these waits suck - I hate it too - but R_R_X said it was a goal of Lim's to be better about release times after they had switched factories, which happened during the production on Arthur. So John will be a good test to see where things stand.

But if we ever want to get him back here more, the potshots aren't going to help. Not trying to call you out, just would like to see reps stop leaving these boards.

Sorry, It definitely seemed a bit negative but was not my intention.

I absolutely love Lims work, I think its incredible and as good as it gets in this scale, Id pick Lim over Hot Toys any day. I've always been a big supporter of them taking forever because I know they get it right in the end, and as long as we get the best product possible, I don't mind waiting.

I’m just super excited. That Arthur figure is one of the GOATs and John is no doubt gonna join him. It is really frustrating that the discourse surrounding the promo pics seems like it might have hurt the line. I was all in for whatever Lim chose to do with the “outlaws” line

We lost R_R_X?

We lost R_R_X?
Yup. He’ll still be here to post announcements or give clarity (i.e. people saying something is cancelled when it’s not) but the days of him giving hobby insights and just talking to us are gone. Too much negativity. I’m upset it came to that, I really enjoyed talking to him.

You can check the about section on his profile to see what he said.

Last edited:
Damn... I loved it when he gave us sneak peeks into production line photos. Doing good figures takes time and I'm happy to wait to make sure it's done right and not rushed. No one wants a craptastic figure and LIM Toys' Arthur release was on par if not better than Hot Toys. Definately better than Sideshow.

Often times I listen to songs from RDR2, my favorite game of all time, I just feel the need to remember the days when I first experienced the story, most of the times I end up listening to this song only. It's the humming version only from See The Fire in Your Eyes. LITERALLY watching all the images of John over and over again, imagining the poses I will do, futzing with my Arthur figure.. thinking about the whole story again and how amazing it was to experience it... Aand when the part at 3:07 comes I can't hold back my manly tears every single time I listen to it. I absolutely love this game and figures so freaking much and 99% people wouldn't even understand how much these figures mean for some people. I absolutely love Limtoys for bringing the most amazing figures I've never imagined of having. Thank you very much. It truly feels like I have Arthur here with me and experiencing the feelings I had from the story over and over again. I could write for hours but I could never express how much I love these figures. I honestly cannot wait for John and Dutch.

It's also hard to express yourself with these feelings because no one would understand or even cringe which I understand but I met a lot of likeminded people here and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Just wanted to share how special these are for me.

Thank you Limtoys!

I hear ya man.. I don't play games personally, I play a game and that is redemption. For the past couple of years I listen daily to some of the music from it. Personal favorites being Horse flesh for dinner, a short walk in a pretty town, and the Anthony Foreman bounty theme to name a few of the many.

I am having made up a custom made Denim Vest and the black winter coat to match John's in the epilogue, just because I love the clothing and style in this game to. John's my boah, and no doubt Arthur as well in different ways. It's almost a lifestyle how passionate some of us are for the Redemption franchise. This figures mean a lot to me as well, there are nothing else like them out there.

AM was basically completely reworked yes, as well as several of our figures, if people know our stuff they know we're one of the few brands who try to improve upon the prototype because we really care about these characters so we don't mind the constructive criticism just feels like as of late there's been tons of nitpicking on the forums as as whole and I myself have been guilty of it too but just seems like things were more appreciated some years ago than they are now, if we had announced the 2019 AM proto now I honestly would expected a much more negative response.

You don't have to pre-order if you don't like it, really nobody is forcing you to, especially if you just don't like the design in general which is something we can't do anything about unfortunately.
Please don’t cancel any of the figures. I desperately want to see these figures come in 1/12 Scale too because they are absolutely amazing. I’d promote them on my fan channel where I post all nerd things, i definitely want Arthur, John, Dutch, Sadie, Micah, Javier, and Bill. Please keep up the amazing work, us Red Dead fans are eating good right now. The work Lim does is amazing and I will continue to support you guys for a long time. I just pre ordered the Jol and Elly, as well as the clickers, but please bring the Red Dead figures to 1/12 scale. I will buy all of them in a heartbeat.

It seems like we may be getting a RDR remaster. That could positively affect this.
With all due respect, that's been rumored for two years now. Rockstar seems to be all in on GTA these days, so I don't know if I believe they're actually going to get to a RDR remaster. I hope they do. But it's been nothing but rumors for years.

With all due respect, that's been rumored for two years now. Rockstar seems to be all in on GTA these days, so I don't know if I believe they're actually going to get to a RDR remaster. I hope they do. But it's been nothing but rumors for years.
I believe its being brought up because RDR was just rated in Korea. Could mean nothing but who knows.

Youtube has recommended several videos to me over the past week of people claiming that some reputable insider has confirmed RDR1 will be remastered for current gen consoles and that an official announcement will likely be made this year. Only time will tell.

Personally, I have never played any GTA games because stories in modern settings don't interest me. Don't know the sales numbers, but I would reckon there are more RDR fans than GTA fans. Granted, I'm a bit biased.
I love RDR as much as the next guy. Its my favorite game (both are tied for first place). But way more people have played GTA. RDR2 sold 44 million copies. An amazing number. GTA 5 has sold over 160 million copies. A number that no other game is even close to touching. I don't really get it either, but those are the numbers.

Last rumour I heard was the the remasters of RDR & RDR2 for current gen were shelved to focus on GTA6

Back