LIMTOYS - Nathan 1/6 scale collectible figure (Uncharted 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There at least it's a compromise. This works better due to the joint on the left hand being hidden by the watch. I think this Nate for Sure will be the best figure we'll have of him. Glad to know we'll be getting an extra pair of accessories.

Last edited:
So we are doing new arms for Nate because he needs strong arms with no hair so we've decided to make two right seamless arms, shooting and relaxed poses, no seamless left arms because the wrist watch will cover the joint and the watch and ring would have to be sculpted on it which we are not going to do, hope it makes everyone happy.
EDIT: Just so we're clear the figure will still come with the standard jointed right arm too for people that don't want to use the seamless option.
0b42d5d98d1f323f8dd83930abd418c9.gif

nathan-drake-cheers.gif

Thank you!!

Happy to hear that traditional body stays, seamless fans can rest in peace now :D Thank you

Just finished Last of Us, I have no words... what a masterpiece.... I knew it would be good but didn't expect I'd love it as much,as not a fan of horror games in general... but this was so much more than just a horror game. Super excited about the figure set now!!! Thank you Limtoys for making our dreams come true!

P.S. I'm not going to play second part bc of obvious reasons, Joel got my heart instantly and don't really want to ruin that. I prefer to pay for the upcoming remake.

Thank you everyone who advised me to play it now,as I was going to wait to the remake.
Emotions and atmosphere are unmatched. WOW.

So we are doing new arms for Nate because he needs strong arms with no hair so we've decided to make two right seamless arms, shooting and relaxed poses, no seamless left arms because the wrist watch will cover the joint and the watch and ring would have to be sculpted on it which we are not going to do, hope it makes everyone happy.
EDIT: Just so we're clear the figure will still come with the standard jointed right arm too for people that don't want to use the seamless option.
You guys are seriously the best.

Will this perhaps be an early "test" for implementing that onto 1/6 Joel as well? I imagine it would work wonders on him with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Excited to see what you guys do!

frank-tzeng-joel-t1-hero-beauty.jpg

awesome way to make everyone happy! :rock

Every morning I wake up to turn on my PC and click on this thread expecting to see an update, and seeing a photo of Darth Maul like, huh?:unsure::LOL:

Come on I'm itching like a fiend to see official promo images from Lim I'll lose my mind the minute it's posted and I hope we get it up for preorder soon after.
Prime 1 revealed they will open the statue preorder on 28 July. Come on RRX, we need to see this guy! A tease at least? Like you did for John Marston, or at the same date as the Prime 1 statue😬 (or right now)🤣

I'm sure it's going to be soon. R_R_X said the announcement order should be Milton, Nate, and then the dinosaur people. Assuming Milton goes up for pre-order in the next week or two because the prototype looked close in his picture, and assuming they put the dinosaur people up in early September to coincide with Part 1 coming out, Nate should be seen in the coming weeks.

Our patience will be worthwhile!

Back