Action Figure LIMTOYS - All That Remains - 1/12 scale Jol and Elly collectible figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Final product samples, we're going to change Ellie's eyebrows and of course add her freckles.

View attachment 604758
@R_R_X Do you have any updated photos of Ellie's face with the new eyebrows and added freckles?
1666801822337.jpg

Oh wow! These look absolutely phenomenal! I hope you don't mind my asking, but will there be 1/6 versions to go along side the 1/6 Joel and Ellie as well?

Anticipated sales numbers for Joel and Ellie must be pretty insane to justify these, since we know LIM is being more careful on which VG characters to work on and zombies will probably mainly be bought by the same people buying the TLOU set. Maybe their 1/12 outlook is different.

Looks like there are three more clicker variants being released by Patriot Studios in 1/12. I won't post images here as I don't want to derail the thread more.

I think I prefer the other company. It comes with a stalker and the Lim versions don’t look malnourished enough in my opinion.

Has there been any update on the 1/12 Gunslinger and a possible 1/12 Cowboy? Will we see some promo material soon for it? These look amazing and I can’t wait to see more.

Always love when companies keep piling up pre-orders but can barely release anything.
I ordered these 1/12 J&E back in Feb 2021 !!!

SooSoo toys used to release in less than a year, now they are worst than Hot Toys, but keep announcing new items.
Present Toys has more announcement than releases in their existence.
InArt, Mars Toys, Play Toy (Alita figure announced end of 2021), and the list goes on.

Toys Era has a lot less announcement these days, so we'll see if they fall into this trend too.

Back