Action Figure LIMTOYS - All That Remains - 1/12 scale Jol and Elly collectible figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some hopeful news in @R_R_X s absence (hope all is well!): according to GianToy, expected release is towards the end of Q2 (of THIS year, to be clear!).
Considering how active Limtoys is on social media when releasing updates to their projects. I would highly doubt that these figures are going to form out of thin air before the end of Q2 but we’ll see.

Considering how active Limtoys is on social media when releasing updates to their projects. I would highly doubt that these figures are going to form out of thin air before the end of Q2 but we’ll see.

I concur... (And @R_R_X's silence in this forum - though I'm trying to convince myself otherwise - is a tad worrying)
I remain hopeful about GianToy's comments! And sure, delays aren't ideal but if the end result is worth it, then...then it would've all been worth it, haha!

Fingers crossed for an update soon.

Another new excuse, I don't even know how many he has counted. First the body, then the pandemic, then the war now makes it and we have been like this for 3 years. What little seriousness and while doing other figures and other businesses. My confidence at 0 in this sells fumes.

Let's try to be understanding - posts like these are likely the reason why @R_R_X doesn't frequent this forum as much as before. I too have had the figures on preorder for years, but rest assured they are coming. As @R_R_X mentioned, they're not going to take a wash on tooling and other development costs incurred only to turn around and cancel them now.

We know their quality is second to none - let's be happy Limtoys are not pumping out substandard products just to make a deadline. Lives are not affected by these delays; in the end it will be worth it.

Remember what Shigeru Miyamoto said? "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad."

Let's try to be understanding - posts like these are likely the reason why @R_R_X doesn't frequent this forum as much as before. I too have had the figures on preorder for years, but rest assured they are coming. As @R_R_X mentioned, they're not going to take a wash on tooling and other development costs incurred only to turn around and cancel them now.

We know their quality is second to none - let's be happy Limtoys are not pumping out substandard products just to make a deadline. Lives are not affected by these delays; in the end it will be worth it.

Remember what Shigeru Miyamoto said? "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad."
Remember when they posted "we'll try to get these out before CNY, and if not just after? They surely knew about the delay with the body then.

I do, for sure - and I too had my hopes up... But let's look at it this way: we're closer now than we've been and they're not rushing out shoddy figures!

Another new excuse, I don't even know how many he has counted. First the body, then the pandemic, then the war now makes it and we have been like this for 3 years. What little seriousness and while doing other figures and other businesses. My confidence at 0 in this sells fumes.
How dare a pandemic and a war get in the way of your toys.

They said within Q2 on FB.

0m5By56.png

Even if some of us might be on pension (or dead) by the time we get our figures (I'm looking at you, Connor😅), at least we know the folks over at Lim won't send out trash. The Gunslinger took a long time too, but I don't think anyone was complaining once they got him. And he's still one of the most badass looking figures out there.
I'll admit, I don't like waiting this long either. But as I understand it, these two have undergone a complete overhaul - and have gotten quite a few upgrades as well. I have the 1/12 Leon by Lim, and the detail actually puts some 1/6 scale figures to shame. I have confidence that J&E will be worth the wait. 😉

A long time has passed and we understand the delay with these figures but will not be possible any update before the launch? It will be possible

Back