LIMTOYS - Nathan 1/6 scale collectible figure (Uncharted 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We really appreciate the positive feedback guys, hoepfully a full reveal can finally happen next month! 🙏
Can't wait, however, I would love it if you made figures of the Witcher or Ghost of Tsushima, Horizon God of War, etc. :) I am a fan of fantasy/RPG games

Can't wait, however, I would love it if you made figures of the Witcher or Ghost of Tsushima, Horizon God of War, etc. :) I am a fan of fantasy/RPG games
There’s Horizon coming! VTS just did Ghost of Tsushima and there’s definitely some Witcher out there too!

Last edited:
There’s Horizon coming? VTS just did Ghost of Tsushima and there’s definitely some Witcher out there too!
I don't think so, I would like one tho.
Yes, I know there is a VTS Jin Sakai figure but the price is a little higher now and it is not as great as Limtoys could make it. The Witcher figures are decent but not 10/10 and with a base. Because I am selective I look for figures that are the highest quality, similar to Hot Toys, and higher. The only exception I make is LOTR figures from Asmus.

Yes, I know there is a VTS Jin Sakai figure but the price is a little higher now and it is not as great as Limtoys could make it. The Witcher figures are decent but not 10/10 and with a base. Because I am selective I look for figures that are the highest quality, similar to Hot Toys, and higher. The only exception I make is LOTR figures from Asmus.
Sorry, that was supposed to be an exclamation point on Horizon. There IS a Nora Huntress figure in the design stage with LIM. It’s likely we won’t see anything on it this year, probably 2023, but it’s coming.

I know LIM’s preference is to do things that haven’t been done (or in the case of Nate, not done well), so definitely would recommend picking up those Jin and Witcher figures you if you can find them. Maybe LIM will consider something later but I think that’s pretty far down the road given they have plans with these other lines.

Master Team Witcher figures are best on the market rn. I hope more is coming. I'd kill for Geralt by LimToys tho,but wasn't able to convince R_R_X haha

Master Team does make really good figures. Very excited for their Lara Croft figure coming up.

She's one of the pre-orders that I'm looking forward to most. Just something about that winter outfit. I know they're likely to tempt me with other versions too.

She's one of the pre-orders that I'm looking forward to most. Just something about that winter outfit. I know they're likely to tempt me with other versions too.
I’m sure they started with it just to get some sales and get the line out there, and they’ll come back for the Shadow jungle outfit later on. That, I think, would have been the most desired look from the reboot trilogy given her past in the jungle.

I’m sure they started with it just to get some sales and get the line out there, and they’ll come back for the Shadow jungle outfit later on. That, I think, would have been the most desired look from the reboot trilogy given her past in the jungle.

That one will be good to see. I have GT Toys' Alicia Vikander 'jungle' version. Also SW's winter version with a different head. SW's London casual was a fail, so I broke her down for parts.

As R_R_X said Master Team is making Classic Lara too,that's going to be my moment lol can't wait to put Nathan and her together!!! I love the reboot Lara figure and preordered her instantly but classic Lara is CLASSIC LARA !

The figure will be based off U4, what I was shown was very early drafts of two possible sculpts, the idea is to include iconic treasures/trinkets from the thief's adventures, a couple of weapons and a base similar to gunslinger, all of this is subject to change of course, right now we have several figures in development but due to the simple design of this one it will probably be announced sooner.
I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS!! don't forget his grapple rope thing 😬 this has been a long time coming Im so excited

IMG_20221005_081318.jpg

Back