Let's Get These Bad Boys ZOMG Thread!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Batfleck Bad Boy. There's probably a backlog of them that I wasn't paying attention for.

I usually hate Sept. But have a feeling this bad boy is dropping from SSC in sept so it couldn't come soon enough

BTW a lot of HK ebayers are popping up with their overpriced Bats, reg, exclusives versions, etc.

So looks like the HK are finally getting their stock in. So I do think sometime in Sept We will start seeing SSC shipping emails

It's just us die-hards keeping a check on the bad boys a-dev. Some day soon enough there won't be anyone left at all.

NECA threads occasionally churn out some badboys, this one of the red & gold variety

a9c4c3be77e5a2fee310a8c0977c06b2.jpg

Got this bad boy today

I honestly don't think I've ever said that in my life. I just cringe at the idea of speaking it aloud.

EDIT: I just checked, didn't say it.... thank God.

I like how on Cops the cameraman can hop over fences with the camera and be right on the suspect while the Cop is behind him wheezing from running :lol

Excellent figure of an entirely unnecessary and unwanted character. Ultimately the former wasn't enough to counteract the latter and I sold him.
I actually liked the character but with passin' years I've been forced to sell a lot of stuff.
Heck, a lot of stuff left to sell. :lol *if only this hobby wasn't dead in my country*

Teenage Mutant Ninja Bad Boy. This one does machines.

Yes they are somewhat pronounced, however it honestly doesn't bother me at all. The detail and shelf presence of this bad boy is amazing overall. For $100....this is a home run. If you're super meticulous about screen accuracy, then definitely don't buy this piece. However, also remember, lighting and position will also impact how the spots look when you display it. So I'm sure there's a way to manipulate the way you want it. I for one am very very happy when considering the price.
91d6cee271535fd6ecf8b983dd60af3e.png
731dd967b647ea59d00a63bc05dfde36.png
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this forum. Only us folks could digress into a conversation about the semantics of the term "bad boy". Haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back