Let's Get These Bad Boys ZOMG Thread!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah Psycho...

K829DNG.gif

A 'bro' and some bad boys in a 2 for 1 offer. NECA's 1990 TMNT

Exactly--here's hoping bro.. and even if a company announced the 1/6 scale of these bad boys today, I would still pick up these Neca ones!! And I don't even collect 1/4 scale figs but these are so dam perfect, the kid in me just cannot pass on em :pray:

I know! For a small paypal sum of $100 I'll delete my post so you can post it yourself and take all the credit. Good deal right?

I dunno... kudos ain't what it used to be around here. I correctly predicted the price of HT R2-D2 to the cent and nobody hi-5'd me or repped me, nuthin' :(

I knew you'd understand a-dev. I tried telling the guys at work but all I got was blank stares.

A tear-inducing badboy (Teargas grenade launcher :lol )

Ya man I need this they should have put this with BD dx terminator!! Will it come painted? And I can pay in full anytime just give me correct paypal address (via gift or payment) and is great! Your making 1/10 and 1/4 scale versions? Now I have every 1/4 terminator statue and all 3 enterbay figures but sadly there is no movie accurate versions of the figures or statues that I could use this for? Was curious what else guys are buying them in that scale for? Like for other figures?
I use my mini-gun/diffle bad/grenade launches/grenades/gloves from my BD enterbay arnie I use them on my clean enterbay arnie so I have 1/4 scale ***n dope ass arnie...but the BD version could use the grenade launcher itd be dope as hell but not screen accurate..meh who cares..I will think about it, how much are these bad boys??

When you're called Venom, you obviously can't be a good boy.

I can't stop watching videos and looking at pics of this bad boy. I'm hoping he goes up for preorder in the next couple weeks. Maybe he will ship by the end of this year?

hahaha never knew this thread existed,,, what a bunch of bad boys

Back