Greetings!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dadiot

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello!

I found this forum thanks to Google after feeling nostalgic for phpBB forums I used to frequent.

I'm 40 and live in Arizona, USA. I'm currently very much into collecting for myself and my two boys, something that really started earlier this year, and I'm hoping this will be a great place for information and discussion. I have been posting a lot on Reddit in recent months -- /r/ActionFigures and /r/McFarlaneFigures ( /u/Dadiot_007 ) -- and I'm quite active in the /r/ActionFigures Discord (it's a great community).

I collect primarily Superman, Supergirl, and Superboy, but I'm putting together a Justice League shelf... and there's at least one set of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles I want to own at some point. My fiancée loves the cinematic Iron Man, Loki, and Moon Knight, my boys are into a bit of everything but mostly Spider-man and Dragon Ball Z. I've spent a small fortune on action figures in recent months...

Anyway, see you all around! I'll post a picture of my collection momentarily and edit this post with a link.

✌️:cool:

Here's a link to my collection thread: Dadiot's Superman Collection

Last edited:
Back