Let's Get These Bad Boys ZOMG Thread!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even Bad Boys aren't immune to deterioration over time. What can be done?

If there already exists a thread for this, I apologize in advance, although search said no.

What I'm wondering is, given the rubber and soft plastic materials used in these bad boys, do you maintain them in any way? I'm worried about the dreadlocks especially, as I think years of displaying might dry/crack the rubber.

Is it a good idea to ball them, or use something like GummI Pflege?

Just ordered this bad boy, its such an amazing piece.

He may have a point.

tumblr_md71y1OfE81qaho1po1_500.gif

*sniff when bad boys run late

I'm just sad the Mark 3 got pushed to September...I was really looking forward to getting this bad boy mid August. :gah:

..and in that same thread:

My friend's mark 3 also converted so I'm getting two of these very happy and great start to my IM die cast collection. Will continue with two more orders once the next one retros with die cast.

:rock

The Batmobile is yet a badboy. That thread was once a goldmine as I recall.

I have this bad boy boxed up next to a boxed up dx09 it's a shame but I think in I need to sell them. It's not fair they have been boxed for a few years and no plan to display. Been leaning towards Bowen statues easy to display in my cabinets. I am officially getting old and tired

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The Batmobile is yet a badboy. That thread was once a goldmine as I recall.
Yeah my 89 batmobile is the nicest collectible I own, but no place to display, had plans to build a cabinet but never did. I can't leave it out not under plexiglass so it sits right next to the dx09 batman

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

:lol

''We've been ratted out here (bad)boys, watch it.''

I've got the '89 mobile myself, not under glass or anything. However I've got it up high where it won't tend to be brushed against. Zero protection from dust though

Graphics cards are now part of the bad boy club.

Just got this bad boy today, wished it came with the MGS game but it came with a mouse pad instead so I guess a freebie is Better then nothing.

Decided to go with this since EK announced That they were making waterblocks for these cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just got this bad boy in the mail today, not as awesome as say a hot toys or Carlito's Way, but i just had to have a Tony Montana in my collection, still happy with him

A bad boy but not as awesome as? Conflicted.

Wasn't gonna bother but seeing Lejuan is still doing his bit to keep this alive....(and C-3PO of all things :lol )

1989 Batmobile adds to its considerable tally

They ship that bad boy to the US reasonably? :rotfl

Mime Joker? Yeah, haven't taken mine out yet either. :lol

Wasn't gonna bother but seeing Lejuan is still doing his bit to keep this alive....(and C-3PO of all things :lol )

1989 Batmobile adds to its considerable tally

Yeh, bad boys are so 2013. The thrill is gone.

Back