Let's Get These Bad Boys ZOMG Thread!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skiman just left the forum right?

I don't know what happened with Skiman. There seemed to be two parts to the exodus a couple years back, a general bail out by some peeps and a move to the alternative forum by other peeps. I hope he's all good, living his best life lifting heavy things and custom painting dolls.

The custom section being deleted killed the site for many people, Skiman among them it seems. I don't think he went to Prime Geek. Heck maybe he's on the offshoot custom site that anyone who's a member here is also automatically a member of whether they know it or not :lol

I don't know what happened with Skiman. There seemed to be two parts to the exodus a couple years back, a general bail out by some peeps and a move to the alternative forum by other peeps. I hope he's all good, living his best life lifting heavy things and custom painting dolls.

Just seeing some of the responses I thought something tragic happened that I wasn't aware of.

Just seeing some of the responses I thought something tragic happened that I wasn't aware of.

Reading it that way would be a bummer, sorry man. Pretty sure Skiman is like Chuck Norris or Keith Richards and gets to choose if or when he clocks out.

The custom section being deleted killed the site for many people, Skiman among them it seems. I don't think he went to Prime Geek. Heck maybe he's on the offshoot custom site that anyone who's a member here is also automatically a member of whether they know it or not :lol

Gosh I was so confused when I went to register but it said I already had an account. It creeped me out. :lol

Edit: Never mind, my curiosity has been satisfied. : )

Last edited:
Spider-Man, Spider-Man, does whatever a badboy can… dum dee doobie doo..

I FINALLY cracked this bad boy open tonight, and wow- what a figure!

I fiddled around quite a bit with both stand poles, the diorama backdrop, and the Scorpion tale. They all looked pretty nice IMHO, but I decided he looked best with nothing behind him to distract from how awesome the figure looks his own.

As promised, I stole Hologram AI’s pose from a couple pages back- thanks again for the inspiration!

And in case anyone is still interested, I also am sharing some pics of the figure with LiM Toys’ Peter head sculpt on it. I think it looks pretty good and I’m glad to have the option to use it in the future (especially after they completely changed what Peter looks like the PS5 Spidey games), but I’ll be sticking with the Spidey sculpt the vast majority of the time.

Back