Let's Get These Bad Boys ZOMG Thread!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thread: Kratos on Throne Exclusive-Gaming heads

Today, 09:53 AM #209

GodzillaSpawn

I just got a email for this bad boy. Shipping in 4 months. I wish we got some new pictures of the final product.

aw yeah, finally got one in! :yess:

Batmobile thread + new owner =

Just picked up this bad boy from a fellow freak (bambooluv) :hi5: brand new for an awesome price. I love the acrylic glass display idea but went with this instead....

LACK TV unit - black-brown - IKEA

Fits perfectly and also allows room on the side to display a couple of figure....Comes in 3 different colors

The thread has started to move at 88, I had to go back in time a few hours for this badboy:

Got this bad boy the other day, here's a really quick pic of my set up. Still trying out different Marty poses, but I love that he fits perfectly in the car. Such a great addition to the collection. Glad I passed on the Batmobile.

View attachment 245169

Time for some tax relief fraud to afford this bad boy!

I.. didn't say that out loud. :slap

wGW19Jg.gif

The big bad boy buster of Hulk (also a bad boy candidate if ever there was one)

The first thing my eyes and home visitors catch when they step into my living room is the Black Tumbler and Delorean , There is no way i am canceling this bad boy , i will patiently keep waiting until it releases

i started collecting 2 years ago and i had the pick of the litter, then when i got into the Pre-Order game i realized quickly the Pre-order game is a waiting game.

Serenity Now

I was tempted list this one 3-4 times....

Guilty! I'm moving to a new apartment in the next months so I had to sell some of the Hot Toys, but I realized that my collection was not satisfying with just 3-4 bad boys, so I decided to get this beast and put it on the top of my detolf, and then I will also get some of the 7" Predators by Neca. I like figures from different universes, Dc, Marvel, Star Wars, Terminator, etc., but Predators still have a special place in my heart!

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

I advised that no bad boy is blemish-free.

Just got this bad boy today and unbox it straight away

Is it normal to have little spots/stains all over the body?? Is this intended by Hot Toys? Or is this the common effect of chrome body?

Thanks
a121ae8355d10ada6a86711091483b11.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back