Let's Get These Bad Boys ZOMG Thread!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still going 6 years later thanks to 3 devotees.

Try to post these with the date. I'm actually curious if someone is saying it every day as appears to be the case.

Excellent point on process A-Dev. In future I will link to the post but keep quoting here for easy reference. It's important to implement a sound archival protocol from the outset. This thread could easily become huge in a short period of time.

:lol

This badboy likes colourful gems. He wants to show them off in his big golden glove.

After not preordering because I wanted to make sure there was a basic left arm I ordered this bad boy to stand next to the infinity war version. Also helps I just finished a 400 dollar painting job to pay for it. I can?t wait

While this badboy likes to wear colourful star-spangled outfits.

I've been waiting for this announcement all year. Cannot wait to get this bad boy!

Lastly this badboy wants Batman inside him

This is the worst it got. I'm ashamed, but I look on the bright side that I own this bad boy lol

View attachment 475060

A sloppy seconds badboy mark VII

So finally got this in from Sideshow and was super stoked to finally set this bad boy up, but what a disaster! First off it came in a regular box with stickers indicating that it was the mark 7(maybe thought I got lucky and they double boxed it for free or something), then opened that to find that it wasn't even in the original brown shipper. Very angry already I opened the box and out slides the instruction manual just placed inside the slide case, then find another one where it was supposed to be underneath the accessories in the back, so that makes 2 instruction manuals. So next i pull of the protective casing to find a broken knee cap piece just sliding around in there. The last thing I found was the neck and head completely dislocated from the figure body with no protective plastic on neither which looked excessively scratched because of it. All signs point to this being a return or exchange which is completely unforgivable from Sideshow. Talked to sideshow about it and they claim they do not send out opened figures but its clear that it was. Im curious if they will compensate me in any way after ordering 20+ figures from them. I've heard of this kind of thing happening to people, but never really thought they actual do this crap for a $450 figure.

Further runs of bad boys is tight! Especially the excellent Threezero John Rambo.

I just saw from my local store, Threezero is doing another run of these bad boys. Target release in Q4.

That's awesome, missed out first time ! Will be getting this for sure. So if its sold out or there is only secondary market prices, hold out for retail price !

Got a preorder arrival notice for this badboy. :yess:

Although knowing BBTS of late it'll probably take over a week to ship and, from then, over a month till I receive it, so I'll have him sometime in November I guess....and with a nice customs fee to pay. :monkey2

.....wait...we may have had a rule against this sort of thing :monkey3

I was so confused wondering when I posted in the ZOMG bad boys thread. Now wondering why I didnt find this one sooner..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back