Kotobukiya 1/10 BTAS Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks fantastic, I wish it was 1/6 scale, but its a must for me. Hope they continue & make Robin, Nightwing minimum.

OaRXYtn.jpg

Looks good. I've liked some of these Kotobukiya statues but only have one of them so far. This might make its way to my shelf though.

I hope they make an entire line of BTAS statues. I'd love to see the Sirens, Nightwing and Mr. Freeze.

Yep. Insta-buy for me!

The thumbs up hand and sad eyes are interesting choices, though. The more display options the better, I guess!

I'm hoping for a full line (of BTAS) before I commit to buy this one, but it looks great.

Would love to have Batman, Robin, Batgirl, Joker, Catwoman, Harley, Freeze, Two Face and Ivy at a minimum.

Does anyone know what material is used for the statue and do they only make a certain amount of statue ?

Does anyone know what material is used for the statue and do they only make a certain amount of statue ?

It's PVC... as for the Edition Size, it's pretty much open until they see a drop off in sales and they stop.. but if interests picks up again for the statue down the road they could start producing a 2nd edition.

I'm in for this. Glad i waited on all the DST Batman Animated PVC statues. Koto has always paid attention to details and paint apps. Hope they do the whole line.

Do you guys think they'll do more reveals from this line before this piece starts to ship?

I'm not sure I want to start this line without knowing who comes next.

Do you guys think they'll do more reveals from this line before this piece starts to ship?

I'm not sure I want to start this line without knowing who comes next.

This may be a test but in the description on KOTUS it eludes to more. Nothing is set though

I'm in for this. Glad i waited on all the DST Batman Animated PVC statues. Koto has always paid attention to details and paint apps. Hope they do the whole line.

Perfectly stated!

Kotobukiya's DC stuff is fantastic. The Killing Joke Joker statue, the Super Power inspired figures, and now this BTAS Batman are all excellent!

I'd definitely buy at least 3. This sculpt actually looks like the on-screen version of Batman unlike the sub-par and over-priced DCC figures. Yuck!

I'd definitely buy at least 3. This sculpt actually looks like the on-screen version of Batman unlike the sub-par and over-priced DCC figures. Yuck!

Agreed, Koto's work is fantastic. It's kinda funny that DCC can't even get their own characters right.

Very well done statue. Love the switch out options. I sold my koto ahsoka last year for 250% return .

Was almost going to get one of the DCC BTAS Batman figures last week, and I'm glad I didn't. This looks amazing. Hope they make a Joker or Phantasm.

Back