Kotobukiya 1/10 BTAS Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Pixel Dan, as he seems like a genuinely nice guy. He really prioritises the 'fun' in collecting, rather than the snotty OCD attitude that can plague other online reviews. I imagine, however, that his tendency to somewhat downplay any negatives in his reviews wouldn't jive with the Freaks crowd - who would perhaps demand a much more critical approach. It would appear that he does receive complementary review products from manufacturers at times, so some might question his impartiality in those videos.

But there shouldn't be any issues whatsoever posting Pixel Dan stuff. How could there be? He's probably the most inoffensive toy guy on YT. And his review of the BTAS 1/10 statue provides a great look at its potential. :)

I like Pixel Dan, as he seems like a genuinely nice guy. He really prioritises the 'fun' in collecting, rather than the snotty OCD attitude that can plague other online reviews. I imagine, however, that his tendency to somewhat downplay any negatives in his reviews wouldn't jive with the Freaks crowd - who would perhaps demand a much more critical approach. It would appear that he does receive complementary review products from manufacturers at times, so some might question his impartiality in those videos.

But there shouldn't be any issues whatsoever posting Pixel Dan stuff. How could there be? He's probably the most inoffensive toy guy on YT. And his review of the BTAS 1/10 statue provides a great look at its potential. :)

[emoji817]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, fine then :)

Dan does say at the begining of the reviews that Koto sent him the figure so I doubt he'd be negative about them but Koto produces good statues anyway.

And I find it's nice to watch him enjoying the figures he reviews and not taking it too seriously. Plus his videos are neat, they give a nice preview of the figures.

I just got mine! Beautiful statue. It is the best Batman Tas statue out there by far. I made some quick shoots. Sorry about the quality.

IMG_20161212_210355.jpg
IMG_20161212_210601.jpg
IMG_20161212_210613.jpg

Just picked this up at a nearby comic store for $27 because of a big sale. What a great piece for the price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on the same boat as you. Just when I'm growing tired of oversized, overpriced and overflawed statues, this Batman is a welcome breath of fresh air. I hope more are coming in this line. Robin, please! And Gordon! And some bad guys!

Batman Animated, sur Flickr

Back