- Kev's SCI-FI Collection & Theater

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: - Kev's SCI-FI Collection & Office - New collection room!

Niceeeee... How can u work in your office, when you have a theatre and all those nice statues nearby :lol
'

Thanks for the posts guys. Haha, I find a way to stay focused. I work in video and film production, so it's not too far off from my world.

I've been working on a new custom for the past couple days. Thought I'd share a quick preview pic.

I was sure I've posted on your thread but apparantly not...

Awesome customs pieces, I really like the Alien bust a lot. For me the Big Chap have a full gloss black head, just like you did on your and I jut love it. :)

I would like to see a movie on your room, but the Alien egg near the armchair... And the Alien through your wall... It must be scaring !

Again, really nice work on your customs, hope to see more.

Cheers.

Not sure where Titan character is from but he sure looks badass

Not sure where Titan character is from but he sure looks badass

Thanks, much appreciated. He's actually from the new xbox game Titanfall. Really well art directed suit/robot.

Big news today… After two years of hunting, I finally picked up a serious one off grail. Photos to come soon, for now just a teaser… I'm really stoked about this one.

Re: - dmpsk8's SCI-FI collection -- statues, busts, etc -- HUGE Alien/s fan

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123547

-Office_pred2_zpsac29ceb4.jpg

-Office_pred3_zps12102ad0.jpg

JUST BEAUTIFUL, very magnificient home theater!

Such and incredibly awesome space. So very inspiring!

Such and incredibly awesome space. So very inspiring!

Kev your new set up kicks arse bro!

Thanks guys, I'm tweaking it a bit more every day, haha. Excited to show off a new addition to family soon.

Hollywood, I keep forgetting how close you are. We'll have to meet up at some point.

Had to bump these photos again. It's been a very long time since I saw a collection worth commenting on. You utilized the space very well and created a retreat enjoyable for adults and children yet keeping the esthetics very mature. Its a fantastic combination of giving the space a museum feel yet still making it pleasantly comfortable and cozy. Stay classy :rock

-Office_pred2_zpsac29ceb4.jpg

-Office_pred3_zps12102ad0.jpg

I'm speechless!!

Had to bump these photos again. It's been a very long time since I saw a collection worth commenting on. You utilized the space very well and created a retreat enjoyable for adults and children yet keeping the esthetics very mature. Its a fantastic combination of giving the space a museum feel yet still making it pleasantly comfortable and cozy. Stay classy :rock

Thanks guys! Really feels good to get some positive feedback, this room has been a labor of love.

Alright, time for a big reveal.

Last week I picked up the grail of my collection. A custom 1:1 ABC warrior bust. This bust was sculpted by an artist in Nashville. It was sold twice before I finally tracked it down and bought it. I'm 99% done with the repaint and detailing. The original build was OK, but it lacked too much detail for my taste.

After adding a million little bits, wires, hoses, etc… it's just about ready. I'll put up more pics once the final layer of rust paint is done. Enjoy.

1:1 Custom ABC Warrior

Beautiful room and that ABC bust is awesome! Congrats on tracking it down!

one of the best alien collections I've ever seen man! Simply love it!

Back