Statue Queen Studios: Wonder Woman 1984 - Golden Eagle Armor 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really love it but the exclusive feels quite a bit more with the extra portrait. I wouldn't say the EX is overpriced, more like the regular is underpriced :lol. I want to order this but I'm hoping SSC picks this up.

Just get it thru spec fiction which is offering free shipping (On deluxe, i didnt check reg) ssc wont be selling queen products soon enough for you to po this.

I want to buy this but I don't think I want to put down as large of a deposit as they are asking. Plus the shipping is $100 min. That plus the taxes is probably going to put this over 1k which I don't think I'm gonna go for.

The more I look at it the less I like the hand and arm positions. Like she would never do that in the film. If the arms were lowered a bit it wouldn't bother me as much, the rest is gorgeous

It?s not really capturing a scene from the film though, they wanted to capture the majestic design of the costume itself.

I didnt see free shipping on either version.

Ya my bad i saw free shipping at checkout so i assumed it was free, but you are correct shipping is $100. I still think you should pull the trigger, its not like this version of her will be made again in 1/4 scale-besides you only live once you dont want to die with any regrets like not po’ing this statue lol. You could always sell it later if you change your mind or need the money..... im pretty sure it will hold its value if not increase significantly in value after it sells out especially the deluxe

This is the money shot of the deluxe for me, i cant believe how good the likeness is for 1/4 scale, while i like p1’s 1/3 scale wonder woman’s the likeness here is better. I will probably display her with this head unless they improve the likeness a bit more on the helmeted head- dont get me wrong the other sculpt is still great just not as good as the unmasked one imo maybe once i get it in hand that will change...

16CFC3FF-68AC-4766-B9AD-3D84A3C655D1.jpeg

Compare this to ssc’s pathetic attempt at nailing gals likeness in the same scale no less lol

Actually not crazy about those wonder festival videos for this piece. It's probably the lighting though. The gold is coming off way too yellow. I think its the lighting blowing it out though.

They posted on Facebook about improvements on the sculpt being done for the final piece.

Also, how many of each version is being made:

EX (2 sculpts version) - 1000
Regular - 500

Does anyone know why the exclusive Wonder Woman is listed as $860 on SpecFictionShop with $100 shipping when its also listed on BBTS at $1099.99? I know BBTS offers $4 flat rate shipping too.

Wow! I didn’t get this one but the execution of the portrait hopefully bodes well for the other Queen Studios 1:4 scale dynamic WW.

Love the base but don't really like the pose. IMO this is one of the worst likenesses Queen has ever done though, around the 7/10 area.

Back