Statue Queen Studios: Wonder Woman 1984 - Golden Eagle Armor 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gorgeous looking statue and I absolutely love the pose, even if they appear to have taken some artistic license with the way the wings curve up like that.

Do we know for sure the wings do not curve like that in WW84?

so difficult to make an informed decision on all this WW84 merchandise.

So many nice WW84 pieces (Hot Toys, Iron Studios, Queen, Prime 1), I am blindly preordering some of them without seeing the movie first.

I agree. It would be nice to see the damn movie first lol. I don't do Hot Toys and 1/3 is just too large and expensive so seeing this in 1/4 has me quite excited.

I?m happy this is 1/4.

I love 1/3, but i don?t have the room for another item that size. Especially with a wing span like that.

I don't expect life size silicone quality but just a little more resemblance, looking forward to seeing it updated

No sugar coating that likeness is bad.... kind of surprising considering the Joker was good.

Product Dimension: 53.5cm (H) x 41cm (D) x 66cm (W)

QUEEN STUDIOS 1:4 WONDER WOMAN STATUE

ABOUT THE CHARACTER
In 1984, during the Cold War, Diana returns to face two new enemies of mankind, Maxwell Lord and Cheetah. This time however, Wonder Woman has a new look as she exchanges the WWI armour, for the majestic ?Golden Eagle Armor? to battle her formidable foes.

ABOUT THE STATUE
The Queen Studios Wonder Woman 1:4 statue is painstakingly crafted to create a movie accurate depiction of Diana in her new golden suit of armour. To pose shows the Amazonian warrior with her arms raised, her golden wings pointing to the sky and a calm yet confident expression. Our artists have worked hard on every aspect of this limited edition collectible. From the fine detailing in the contours of the armour, to the paint and finish which brings the character to life.

SPECIAL FEATURES
The final Wonder Woman statue will include two versions of head sculpt. The standard version features a Gal Gadot's sculpt with full likeness wearing the Golden Eagle helmet. While the premium version features a portrait with Gal Gadot's full likeness and long flowing hair.
The Queen Studios team are proud to share the final images of the 1:4 Wonder Woman with you, and we appreciate your feedback and suggestions.

We will keep working on the face sculpt and we?ll try our best to make the Wonder Woman as perfect as we can.

Standard
SRP: USD 710
Deposit: USD 300
Link to glorioustoysent

Exclusive (gal gadot sculpted hair)
SRP: USD 860
Deposit: USD 375
Link to glorioustoysent

3JrzS1v.jpg

rsBkkfO.jpg

qmSzkWY.jpg

av7feSb.jpg

lDsGCfx.jpg

eQBJ7TL.jpg

YoJNQRi.jpg

uDX3ypk.jpg

MJgATtC.jpg

Bs3ZJXh.jpg

0uhxqMO.jpg

9MKcVMX.jpg

c3UZlDE.jpg

ND8EzcK.jpg

ZsrBySk.jpg

emB7zwC.jpg

z7Kl0Vd.jpg

NpSxDBl.jpg

asqBaqH.jpg

3L0rhqk.jpg

cbn5otJ.jpg

I really love it but the exclusive feels quite a bit more with the extra portrait. I wouldn't say the EX is overpriced, more like the regular is underpriced :lol. I want to order this but I'm hoping SSC picks this up.

Wait ...this is 1/4 scale?!

If so, then maybe it's one of those times I buy a movie-based piece.

Back