Kaustic Plastik Twin Peaks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It actually looks pretty nifty. Still somewhat toyetic, but better than I was fearing. I have no interest in that Laura that is surely going to drive up the price though. I'll wait to see more, including the price.

The Cooper looks pretty good but the light doesn’t help. If it is wrinkly they are going for the Red Room look which doesn’t make a lot of sense. The Laura looks nothing like Sheryl Lee.

I really hope this turns out good, that prototype looks pretty nice but I wasn't impressed with what I've seen of their production John Wayne, as bad as I want this I'm not paying HT prices if they don't try a bit harder. But definitely looking forward to more pics.

The corpse looks more lifelike than Cooper. :unsure:

kp.jpg

Man, that is very early SS paint-wise. Laura does look good. Don't know if it looks like the actress, but as a unknown corpse she looks good.

I don't know what I think of this. I want to like it of course but zooming in I the pics I'm back and forth between it's alright to it's a wooden Mr. Bean.

They use a paint that doesn't look good on camera. That's why the corpse looks more lifelike - it has a different finish.

It was difficult photographing John Wayne because the camera records the surface as shiny, but in reality it isn't.

Cooper's sculpt looks very retro though, reminiscent of the doll like heads circa 2000 DML.

That shot makes the Laura sculpt look a bit better. And Coop’s hair is reasonably accurate to the ridiculous amounts of gel MacLachlan had in his hair!

I think the sculptors forgot just how young Kyle was during the original show. He didn't have a line on his face. This looks like some weird hybrid between young Cooper and old Cooper.

I think the sculptors forgot just how young Kyle was during the original show. He didn't have a line on his face. This looks like some weird hybrid between young Cooper and old Cooper.
Seems to be. Everything else indicates it’s first season Cooper.

I really hope this turns out good, that prototype looks pretty nice but I wasn't impressed with what I've seen of their production John Wayne, as bad as I want this I'm not paying HT prices if they don't try a bit harder. But definitely looking forward to more pics.
I think it will be around $250. That’s the standard for a licensed figures nowadays, right?

Back