Kaustic Plastik and Infinite Statue - John Wayne OFFICIAL 1/6 Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Dario Barbera said:
Kaustic Plastik and Infinite Statue are proud to announce a new collaboration! John Wayne OFFICIAL 1/6 Action Figure will be revealed soon!

John Wayne remains one of the most beloved icons in the history of American film. His prolific career established him as the symbol of an American West that epitomized the virtues of courage, toughness and loyalty.

In 1969, he won an Oscar for his role as elderly one-eyed federal marshal that today will be back to life with this amazing Action Figure!

Produced by Infinite Statue and Kaustic Plastik
Art Direction by Fabio Varesi
Product Management by Fabio Varesi and Fabio Berruti
3d head sculpt and parts by Sean Dabbs
Extra 3d by Daniele "Danko" Angelozzi
Master paint by Dario Barbera
Outfit by KP Team

Let's enjoy this early work in progress render!

jw1.jpg
jw2.jpg

He avoided mentioning True Grit or Rooster Cogburn so it appears to be one of those figures where the license has been granted for the actor's likeness, but not for the property it's going to represent.

I think it's awesome they are doing this but I most likely wont get it. Since they seem to be tackling western figures right now I would be all over a Clint Eastwood Josie Wales or man with no name figure though.

Well if Sideshow would announce what's in their Legacy Collection we wouldn't have to wait on another manufacturer.

This will look amazing on a shelf. Sadly, I don't think I could ever enjoy it - I'd just be reminded of the actor's horrible politics and views.

It’ll be interesting to see more.
what happened to all the earlier pics in this thread? None of them are showing up for me anymore.

It’ll be interesting to see more.
what happened to all the earlier pics in this thread? None of them are showing up for me anymore.

That's a good question.

Because this thread was created before the move to Xenforo the first post can't be edited.

The original photos are still on KP's Facebook site, so unless they removed them and put them back in I don't know why the links broke.

It's really strange why the links broke. I was able to edit the post from 11th June. When opened it didn't display any image address at all, but I managed to delete the dead address that was showing by deleting the empty space it occupied.

The same image links broke on One-Sixth Figures as well, so the issue must've been at KP's end. I've replaced them there now too.

Back