Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue 1/6 Happy Days Fonzarelli

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the HT Peacemaker and a DST statue sitting in my loot pile as well already. Probably add at least one more item before I ship it.
That HT Peacemaker looks like a nice figure, especially when you get his handgun out of the holster.
Very cool figure!
That is so freakin cool. KP is making everything I want at the moment and this is one of them. Love the jukebox! Now bring on the bike 😂

Grabbed this guy from BBTS last week - arrived on Sat! One of the coolest figures I have in my collection. I grew up in the 70’s & 80’s and nostalgia kicks in big time with this guy - but it’s well done: likeness is there, clothes are well tailored and even the magnetic stand works pretty well. Thrilled to have him.

Attachments

• IMG_0179.jpeg
    IMG_0179.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Looks like Sideshow just received their stock. I got my charge notice yesterday and will it likely ship by tomorrow.

I'm very curious to see how this tough greaser turned out. I went for the deluxe version, even though the accessories didn't interest me and the substantial premium price hike was a big turnoff, but I'm a sucker for a second head sculpt. A barebones basic figure set always feel incomplete if I know there's an alternate sculpt out there in a deluxe option. I wish KP would have included both sculpts in both sets, with the accessories as a simple add-on.

Last edited:
Back