Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Bela Lugosi as Dracula - Action Deluxe Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cloak is nice, but I am not paying $50 for just a cloak. Esp. after paying far too much for the figures. Besides, its Horror of Dracula, and I have other Lee Dracula figures with red capes, including the Sideshow PF. I will probably spring for a medallion though. Even though I need it about as much as I need another hole in my head.:cool:

As much as I want the "real" authentic figures, sometimes I wing it. I cannot pay 300 for each figure. I get a 3rd party head, a similar outfit from a cheaper line and kit bash.

I got the This figure, and it's wonderful and worth it. Just because something is worth it though doesn't mean it wasn't expensive.

I swear I can’t win :lol Just ordered them from KP earlier today after nobody put them up. Oh well. Shipping shouldn’t be too bad on these.
I did the same. My Bela came from KP and it took a long while compared to those who ordered from retailers. I'm just going to forget about it then one day it will be a pleasant surprise.

Really hoping they do a monster and bride. The PFs from Sideshow of these two is a bit dated now and I'd love a new pair of 1/6. Bela 1/6 looks beautiful here

Really hoping they do a monster and bride. The PFs from Sideshow of these two is a bit dated now and I'd love a new pair of 1/6. Bela 1/6 looks beautiful here
I'm looking forward to KP doing a female figure. The Bride would be the perfect choice, especially since her body is covered in that white gown and her arms are wrapped in bandages. They wouldn't have to worry about creating a seamless body.

My only issue with the Bela figure is that the neck looks a little long. Has anyone done anything with yours to make the neck look shorter?

My only issue with the Bela figure is that the neck looks a little long. Has anyone done anything with yours to make the neck look shorter?
If you are a Bela Lugosi Dracula fan, i wouldn't let a small annoyance like that prevent you from nabbing one if you can swing it.

If you are a Bela Lugosi Dracula fan, i wouldn't let a small annoyance like that prevent you from nabbing one if you can swing it.
Oh, I definitely bought it. Pre-ordered it the moment it came up on sideshow. I just know that some of you are very creative in finding solutions to these type of issues, so I was checking in to see if anyone had. I have tried lifting the collar and it helps somewhat.

You could always do like I do and leave it festering in the box because you are out of room after three decades of collecting. Then it would never bother you,lol. Because you'd rarely see it.:D:p

You could always do like I do and leave it festering in the box because you are out of room after three decades of collecting. Then it would never bother you,lol. Because you'd rarely see it.:D:p
I was like "WOW!" when I read "three decades of collecting", then I started counting, I started in '94.. so yeah.. 1 more year to a three decades of collecting 😅

..and yes, I am out of space as well.

I was like "WOW!" when I read "three decades of collecting", then I started counting, I started in '94.. so yeah.. 1 more year to a three decades of collecting 😅

..and yes, I am out of space as well.
Well, I am actually a little over three decades, but until I get to 4 decades, I am just gonna stay at 3. I will probably be buried alive by this crap by then so I hope someone rescues me.

Back