Kaustic Plastik Chuck Norris from Missing in Action

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kebron

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_9490.png

In the thread KP rules out the guesses on Rambo and Full Metal Jacket. Other guesses did not take the military gear seen on the table into account so those are easy to rule out. Small chance it’s someone from Predator since they didn’t refute that guess, but that IP most likely with Hot Toys still.

Chuck Norris from MiA, in my opinion is the most likely considering the black gloves, the backpack, the guns, and the 80s 1/6 video cameras. It all fits. Plus this seems like the type of IP that KP would go for.

Definitely looks like MIA. 100% down for that. In the picture it looks like a M16A1 but I think Norris used a XM16E1.

I can’t think of any other movies with the M60/black glove combo..

IMG_0088.jpeg

It’s official now. We should get to see it in a couple weeks.

I just got their Nosferatu figure. Have to say it's mind blowing. Painted sculpts are amazing and attention to detail from these guys. Worth the money.

About damn time someone made a Chuck figure! Looks great as long as he doesn't wear a signature giant Kaustic Plastic helmet.
I would've preferred a Lone Wolf McQuade from the opening sequence or one from the ending battle myself, I hope that's next!
Lone Wolf McQuade 001.jpg

Yeah, it’s pretty cool. KP is killing it - great momentum building for their stuff. It’s like a nostalgia itch niche they are scratching

Back