Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Bela Lugosi as Dracula - Action Deluxe Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supportive spouses often make for terrific enablers if you have a toy addiciton,lol.
well she's always complainin when I have too many packages delivered to our house, and for the lack of space (now my boxes are all over the house),
but her wrath is just not enough for this persistent collector to stop.

I hope to God she will never read this. 🥲

Really hoping they do a monster and bride. The PFs from Sideshow of these two is a bit dated now and I'd love a new pair of 1/6. Bela 1/6 looks beautiful here
You mean "classic". Not dated. Don't make me come over there and bring a bar of soap for that potty mouth now, sonny.:sneaky:

Last edited:
well she's always complainin when I have too many packages delivered to our house, and for the lack of space (now my boxes are all over the house),
but her wrath is just not enough for this persistent collector to stop.

I hope to God she will never read this. 🥲
Mine gets concerned if there aren't things arriving or if I ain't talking classic monster movies, Trek, Comics, etc. She thinks I might be sick or something since it rarely occurs.

DSC_0022.JPG
DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0030.JPG

Back