Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Bela Lugosi as Dracula - Action Deluxe Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see Yan Toys have a Vampire figure in the works.

It's obviously not an offical Lee release, but it looks to be loosely based on the Scars of Dracula:unsure:

1680105463128.png

I'd likely keep with my modded haired Sideshow. We need Boris Karloffs Monster. Or I'd prefer that, personally.

I'd love for them to do the rest of the Universal Monsters and I think they will eventually, but IMO we are likely to have more Hammer Horrorfigures if these sell well. Considering they already have the rights for Lee and Cushing, that covers Frankenstein, and the Mummy.

I see Yan Toys have a Vampire figure in the works.

It's obviously not an offical Lee release, but it looks to be loosely based on the Scars of Dracula:unsure:

View attachment 630676
After KP's official reveal today, throw some Holy Water on this abomination as quickly as humanly possible. Just kidding, but KP is gonna hold the crown here for awhile methinks.

Sideshow has the figure and coffin set 15% off. Almost tempted by it and it’s a pretty good deal but by the time shipping and tax are factored in it works out to be normal price of the figure. I’d be more tempted if it was free or reduced shipping.

I'm planning on putting my regular Bela Lugosi up for sale if anyone is yet to pick him up and wants to avoid shipping fees and tax. I adore the figure, but I've decided to focus only on videogame and animation related figures. I only had Bela on display during October, which doesn't really justify owning him!

PXL_20221003_232305030.PORTRAIT.jpg

I actually finally got the figure. Was really the money, but boy is it beautiful.

I purchased a cheat Hasbro Dracula and will use that outfit for the second head. Might as well have two to dispaly.

I love extra heads. Wish every company would do multiple heads. Kaustic is my favorite company but upset I missed out on my Bud Spencer figure.

I actually finally got the figure. Was really the money, but boy is it beautiful.

I purchased a cheat Hasbro Dracula and will use that outfit for the second head. Might as well have two to dispaly.

I love extra heads. Wish every company would do multiple heads. Kaustic is my favorite company but upset I missed out on my Bud Spencer figure.
..at least dont miss Terence Hill 🙂

I pre-ordered terrance, but paying will be a different issue depending on health. I missed but, because I wasn't deep into 1/6 till the past couple years. I thought I can wait to get Bud Spencer down the line but lost that bet.

I actually won the figure recently, but a mess with the USPS and shipping label meant the figure was sent back to the origin country and well in the end I am Bud-less.

Hoping Kaustic smartens up and does another re-release of Bud. I actually made a Custom Banana Joe Bud Spencer Figure. I think it's the best looking one out there and to be honest all I ever seen on Google were like 3 total...so my custom isn't saying much.

Back