Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Bela Lugosi as Dracula - Action Deluxe Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Duties or taxes must be paid by the receiver to UPS before this parcel can be delivered."

I'm seeing that message on my tracking now but as yet no info on how much or how to pay.

"Duties or taxes must be paid by the receiver to UPS before this parcel can be delivered."

I'm seeing that message on my tracking now but as yet no info on how much or how to pay.
Oh man that sucks, not sure how much you’ll end up paying because of Brexit.
UPS should email you once they calculate the amount.

Oh man that sucks, not sure how much you’ll end up paying because of Brexit.
UPS should email you once they calculate the amount.
Indeed. Brexit and now the weak pound have wreaked havoc for UK collectors. :(

Oddly enough the import fee message has disappeared now. Just reached the UK, hopefully delivered on Monday.

Bloody Brexit just cost me £68.30 in import fees. :gah:

Paid now, being delivered either late this afternoon or tomorrow.
Depending upon where one sits it could be viewed as part of the price for freedom. The fees make such purchases expensive and they shall become more so. Is your delivery Children of the night what sweet music they make?

Yes, sadly.
Wow.

Well, the blood may be the life Mr. Renfield, but the money keeps the lights on! You have sacrificed for your passion, I salute thee!(y):clap;) My Bela hasn't shipped yet, doubt it gets here before Halloween, and I've re-watched Dracula twice already this month. Brutal. 🧛‍♂️

The Bela is amazing! Very happy with it, the coffin just takes so much room especially if open. Kinda sucks cause it looks really really nice. Kinda hope the Frankenstein looks bad because of how much they cost haha.

Wow.

Well, the blood may be the life Mr. Renfield, but the money keeps the lights on! You have sacrificed for your passion, I salute thee!(y):clap;) My Bela hasn't shipped yet, doubt it gets here before Halloween, and I've re-watched Dracula twice already this month. Brutal. 🧛‍♂️
You ordered from Kaustic Plastic?

He arrived not long ago. Not had any time to futz with him, switch heads, change hands or even put the cape on. Just a few quick shots of the diorama base as I haven't seen that in reviews yet.

DSC_7080.JPG

DSC_7074.JPG

DSC_7075.JPG

DSC_7069.JPG

DSC_7068.JPG

Box it all arrives in is huge lol like statue sized. He has an additional pair of shoes with stronger magnets for use with the graveyard base. I have number 99 of 200.

Despite the costs and import fees I don't regret ordering at all. All feels very high quality from the sculpts, tailoring, and diorama. Can feel the love that went into this unlike so many recent phoned in efforts from Hot Toys.

Diorama base is pretty heavy, like the coffin. Personally I think they are well worth having but understand those that just want the basic figure. He's very sturdy, no loose joints that you get with Sideshow and many other non HT's figures.

Both sculpts are just amazing in my eyes, others on the thread have already captured the details much better than I ever could. Not sure which I like best at the moment.

Will have a better look at him and all the switch outs when I get time later tonight. Sorry for the long post.

Oops, not sure I attached the pics correctly. They appear to have come out rather big. :lol

Back