Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Bela Lugosi as Dracula - Action Deluxe Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaustic Plastik

3 h · Salsomaggiore, Italy ·
Bela Lugosi European stock FINALLY landed in our warehouse! Thank you for your patience!
😊

Shipment to our beloved customers will be arranged immediately!
Bela is arriving soon to you!
🦇
🦇
🦇
🦇
🦇
🦇
🦇
🦇

:blissy

Same. After Hot Toys have slowly killed my enthusiasm for the hobby, this is the most excited I've been for a figure in years.
You and me both. With HT releasing/re-releasing the same old stuff, it's nice to have companies like KP giving us some iconic pieces from different movie genres.
Dracula, Nosferatu and hopfully a Frankenstein will keep me interested and excited for the next few years.

Paid my balance, 40 Euros shipping to the UK. Hopefully here next week.

Will pre-order Nosferatu soon and can't wait to see Frankenstein.

Not horror related but I'd love Kaustic Plastic to make a Columbo figure. A long shot but maybe something they'd do.

Not horror related but I'd love Kaustic Plastic to make a Columbo figure. A long shot but maybe something they'd do.
Shipping to the UK was 40 Euros. Only cost me 18 to Ireland.
I’ll be preordering Nosferatu when Bela arrives.
What Frankenstein are they going to make?

If the do Columbo I want Jessica Fletcher :)

75 Euro (~ $72 USD) for the States. :(

Back