Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Bela Lugosi as Dracula - Action Deluxe Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He arrived not long ago. Not had any time to futz with him, switch heads, change hands or even put the cape on. Just a few quick shots of the diorama base as I haven't seen that in reviews yet.

Box it all arrives in is huge lol like statue sized. He has an additional pair of shoes with stronger magnets for use with the graveyard base. I have number 99 of 200.

Despite the costs and import fees I don't regret ordering at all. All feels very high quality from the sculpts, tailoring, and diorama. Can feel the love that went into this unlike so many recent phoned in efforts from Hot Toys.

Diorama base is pretty heavy, like the coffin. Personally I think they are well worth having but understand those that just want the basic figure. He's very sturdy, no loose joints that you get with Sideshow and many other non HT's figures.

Both sculpts are just amazing in my eyes, others on the thread have already captured the details much better than I ever could. Not sure which I like best at the moment.

Will have a better look at him and all the switch outs when I get time later tonight. Sorry for the long post.
If you don't mind me asking, how much was the shipping and duty fees? And where are you located? Amazing pics btw.

How many days after paying did your shipment show as shipped?
Oh I ordered him from my local supplier.. I forgot when I ordered him, but he came around 2 weeks ago, but I was in NYCC so I asked my supplier to hold him for me.
Overall it's not that long of a wait. Around less than a month after the first review posted here, I got mine.

Changing the heads is a pain with the shirt collar wanting to get trapped in there!
The hair maybe could have had more detail and the seamline across the middle could have been hidden better.

Those are my only nit picks.

Changing the heads is a pain with the shirt collar wanting to get trapped in there!
The hair maybe could have had more detail and the seamline across the middle could have been hidden better.

Those are my only nit picks.
The hair detail, or lack of, and the seam line and so so tailoring put me off this one which is a shame since my mini horror section is focused on vampires. :-(

The hair detail, or lack of, and the seam line and so so tailoring put me off this one which is a shame since my mini horror section is focused on vampires. :-(
I agree on the hair but the tailoring looks great to my eyes.

A couple of outside shots, one with black and white effect. Couldn't take him outside in the day for obvious reasons. :lol
In the movie I notice they have his eyes covered in light and other parts of his face in shadow. Not quite sure how to achieve that effect.

Attachments

• DSC_7087.jpg
    DSC_7087.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • bw1.jpg
    bw1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
A couple of outside shots, one with black and white effect. Couldn't take him outside in the day for obvious reasons. :lol
In the movie I notice they have his eyes covered in light and other parts of his face in shadow. Not quite sure how to achieve that effect.
Definitely not a day to go outside!
I’ll always remember the day I ordered him and the day I received him.
The day I ordered him I was standing in a graveyard waiting for a funeral to arrive.
And the day he arrived our town experienced the worst ever thunder storm and lightning struck one of the wind turbines setting it on fire.

Couple of pics of Bela. I’m just messing around with lighting.
Also few pics of turbine on fire so ye know I’m not a lier.

Attachments

• D6AB2D0E-2A74-4270-A016-24CCABC1D328.jpeg
    D6AB2D0E-2A74-4270-A016-24CCABC1D328.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 60D3319E-2907-4A48-9EE9-C45932C9A50F.jpeg
    60D3319E-2907-4A48-9EE9-C45932C9A50F.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 1F6D047D-8F7D-4FD6-B94B-91EC116CA3AA.jpeg
    1F6D047D-8F7D-4FD6-B94B-91EC116CA3AA.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 0
  • CC3DE65A-42FA-4F03-A7B7-44FA235F2623.jpeg
    CC3DE65A-42FA-4F03-A7B7-44FA235F2623.jpeg
    20.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 7352CC34-1B38-4FCF-A30C-AE481236C341.jpeg
    7352CC34-1B38-4FCF-A30C-AE481236C341.jpeg
    20.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 43DE93EA-8A72-4594-894C-660C775B3F0E.png
    43DE93EA-8A72-4594-894C-660C775B3F0E.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Couple of pics of Bela. I’m just messing around with lighting.
Also few pics of turbine on fire so ye know I’m not a lier.
I didn't think you lied, I thought you're just being poetic..

Well, I got a shipping notification and Bela “should” be here Friday, just a day after his birthday and almost exactly a year after first discovering this figure was being produced. 👍🏻🧛‍♂️🦇🖤
Congrats, hope all is well and you get to meet the Count very soon! :D

Back