Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Bela Lugosi as Dracula - Action Deluxe Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to see them make a Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes, or maybe a Rathbone version. Wishful thinking i know...
HOLY ****!!
I never knew until THIS moment just HOW MUCH I need this!!!!!!
10/10 number 1 most coveted figure now!
Jeremy Brett is the GOAT!
jeremy-brett-thanks-i-hate-it.gif

Attachments

• 1665517201614.png
    1665517201614.png
    177.4 KB · Views: 1
Mine arrived today. (Really wish these companies would stop making these larger items out of solid resin -- or all this nonsense die-cast crap -- it's unnecessary and just adds to the cost of shipping when plastic painted well will do -- or real wood for this coffin). The stand is a bit frustrating with the magnets as it restricts how you can pose him, or where you can place his feet.

_DSC3827.JPG

_DSC3828.JPG

_DSC3831.JPG

So folks who have this guy in hand - whats the consensus - is the coffin a must-have accessory? Or are you better off saving a few bucks?

Paid my balance, 40 Euros shipping to the UK. Hopefully here next week.

Will pre-order Nosferatu soon and can't wait to see Frankenstein.

Not horror related but I'd love Kaustic Plastic to make a Columbo figure. A long shot but maybe something they'd do.
Have they announced that Frankenstein is coming?

It would have been easier if they had just sent an invoice for the balance owed, instead of an automated discount on purchase, which didn't work for me.

Thankfully all is good now 😌
The coupon code worked for me thankfully but agree it is a convoluted way of doing things.

Got my tracking earlier, coming via UPS.

I ordered from KP a year ago thinking they would be first to have their own figure, not the last. I finally gave up, cancelled my order, bought it from TNS, and had it in two weeks.

I ordered from KP a year ago thinking they would be first to have their own figure, not the last. I finally gave up, cancelled my order, bought it from TNS, and had it in two weeks.
That’s cool.
But made sense for me as I ordered the web exclusive and it’s shipping from inside the EU. No import/customs and cheaper shipping.

Back