Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Bela Lugosi as Dracula - Action Deluxe Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow is getting on my nerves:angryfist:. Bela keeps saying "shipping today" as the expected ship date on my order. Until the day becomes the evening, and then they change it to "expected ship date tomorrow". It began as "Ships next business day" Friday evening last. Ship. My. Dracula. Baby-doll. :ROFLMAO:
Huh. Which shipping carrier did you select?

Sideshow is getting on my nerves:angryfist:. Bela keeps saying "shipping today" as the expected ship date on my order. Until the day becomes the evening, and then they change it to "expected ship date tomorrow". It began as "Ships next business day" Friday evening last. Ship. My. Dracula. Baby-doll. :ROFLMAO:
I ordered mine on Saturday night and got a shipping email yesterday. It isn't in transit yet, but shows as 'label created' on UPS, so you may want to check with Sideshow.

UPS...because it was $21. Fed Ex was almost $50. its getting a bit ridiculous. Used to be you didn't pay taxes because you were paying shipping. Now shipping and taxes are both sky high.
I paid for mine in full when I pre-ordered, so that may have something to do with it, but I used UPS as well. Prices are definitely high, but for things this expensive, I'll choose whichever carrier I feel is the most reliable at the time.

Mine arrived today…I could only briefly check Drac out…it is an amazing figure. Kaustic Plastic are getting most if not all of my 1:6 budget this coming year…

HT Cobb Vanth or DX Nosferatu….lol no contest…🤑

guys, is this figure that good? I have one in order from my local supplier but it seems like it will take a long time. I am thinking of ordering one from Sideshow now. Is it that good to have 2 of this figure? :LOL:

guys, is this figure that good? I have one in order from my local supplier but it seems like it will take a long time. I am thinking of ordering one from Sideshow now. Is it that good to have 2 of this figure? :LOL:
How much of a fan are you of Bela Lugosi and the movie? 🙂 For me, I'm a ridiculously huge fan of the spooky season and Dracula was the first film I put on last October. I love that he's shipping in time to be displayed throughout the season, so if you want him soon, can you cancel your first order and change to Sideshow? (Unless you actually want two, haha)

How much of a fan are you of Bela Lugosi and the movie? 🙂 For me, I'm a ridiculously huge fan of the spooky season and Dracula was the first film I put on last October. I love that he's shipping in time to be displayed throughout the season, so if you want him soon, can you cancel your first order and change to Sideshow? (Unless you actually want two, haha)
Good point! Thank you! 🙏

I think I want two of em, one for display in my studio, and the other in my display room! :D

There's no such thing as too many Draculas! :LOL:

So, a lot of you guys should have had time with Dracula by now....do you love him as much as I do??? There are some nitpicky things with mine, but overall it's fantastic.

Just arrived! Really looking forward to unboxing him this evening 🦇
PXL_20221003_171041645.PORTRAIT.jpg

Apologies for the bad photos! I was in a bit of a rush and they came out a little blurry due to the lighting in our apartment, but rest assured, he's an amazing figure! I absolutely love him and he's worth the wait for anyone who is yet to receive theirs. I'm generally not a fan of magnetic bases and don't really like watching his feet slide out of some of the positions I want to place them in, but other than that, he's wonderful! I don't have an issue with how his clothes fit (I know a couple of people do) and think they look just fine on display. The likeness to Bela is fantastic.

PXL_20221003_233050821.PORTRAIT.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20221003_232407754.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20221003_232407754.PORTRAIT.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20221003_231815828.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20221003_231815828.PORTRAIT.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20221003_232305030.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20221003_232305030.PORTRAIT.jpg
    862.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: