[KATO WORKS]1/6 Don Draper 60's style suit interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People who are getting my suits, pls ntd the following :

1. In order to put on the suit easily and safely, pls take out the filling paper in side the shirt and also the tie. Then put on the shirt with the jacket to the body together.... rather than put on the shirt and jacket individually

2. Don't touch the tie when you hand/finger is wet.

3. of course.. don't wash the suit ...while you can iron it very carefully

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Holy ****! That's so amazing Dane. Maybe I do need a draper after all.......:monkey3

Thanks homie, it's a new figure! :hi5:

Looks great! Just need to futz with it a bit. Flatten the collar a bit on the shirt. Smooth out the jacket in the chest area.

Here's my finished furniture that will fit in my forthcoming (not pictured) diorama... See what I mean about the chair?

Yeah I need a little more time with it to get it 100%. Pic of the furniture isn't working for me. :dunno

Hey wait a minute, I thought you were gonna sit him in that chair? :tap

Yeah yeah, what about it. You were right. :lol

Still, who's got the stones to water treat? :panic:

Not I! That's the beauty of Kato's clothes though, no water treatment necessary.

Hey Marf, where did the tie clip come from? Did it come with the suit by Kato?

Figure looks great. Love it. Nathan paint + Kato clothes. Impossible to suck.

Yeah I need a little more time with it to get it 100%. Pic of the furniture isn't working for me. :dunno

Not working?! Really? Pretty darn close if you ask me! Obviously the walls and other decoration are just stand ins. The nice lady who made the furniture doesnt have the diorama.

P10400221-1_zps6c91fe35.jpg

Mad-Men-Drapers-Office-1.jpg

madmen03dailyicon.jpg

Last edited:
Back