[KATO WORKS]1/6 Don Draper 60's style suit interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roccos did an awesome Don Draper sculpt, should be ready soon too. I think theres spots left too, if that helps?

FYI, it is USD18.00 to USA via Speedpost delivery, and it is USD25.00 to Canada and Europe
For other countries pls ask me for actual rate.

Last edited:
Two more sets are available to ship

FYI, it is USD18.00 to USA via Speedpost delivery, and it is USD25.00 to Canada and Europe
For other countries pls ask me for actual rate.

Kato, give me a list of whom you have shipped, I will update thread

Hi Ron,

I will sent yr suit after new year holiday! :wave

Pls confirm with me again that you are going to use general registered airmail . ( in this way I won't be responsible for any parcel loss of the post office in yr country. And it may probably take one month or more for parcel delivery in yr country becasue of the clearing of parcel mountain after holiday)

Last edited:
People who are getting my suits, pls ntd the following :

1. In order to put on the suit easily and safely, pls take out the filling paper in side the shirt and also the tie. Then put on the shirt with the jacket to the body together.... rather than put on the shirt and jacket individually

2. Don't touch the tie when you hand/finger is wet.

3. of course.. don't wash the suit ...while you can iron it very carefully

Hey Kato, I believe my name should be on the shipped list?

Not yet as I cannot find yr balance payment record...I don't know what kind of delivery you hv selected.

pls tell me when did you paid for the balance and whether you will use EMS delivery.

Last edited:
I was under the impression that you worked it out with hector last week. He sent you the payment for the buttons and the speedpost shipping...I will have to check on the exact date I sent the balance.

I was under the impression that you worked it out with hector last week. He sent you the payment for the buttons and the speedpost shipping...I will have to check on the exact date I sent the balance.

Sorry for my mistake.. It has been always so confuse with too many projects and I cannot get the proper information by looking at the first page.

I will send it out to you tomorrow after checking yr payment and shipping details.
Pls proivde me again yr sending address and contact phone number

Hector
Pls help me update who has been paid and what kind of delivery they would like to use (i.e. Calcifer)

BTW I hv sent the suit to the following people :

You EA123222710HK
Marfmaster EA123222745HK
Gruff Old Bear EA123222723HK
Raymond F EA123222737HK
WakeE A123222683HK
Chilipep66 EA123222670HK

Ronwlim (will be sent tomorrowEA123222666HK)

Last edited:
Hi Dane, yr suit is on the way to you actually..

I hv sent it on X mas Eve, I just forget what I hv done...XDDD

Last edited:
Back