Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic World

We'll likely get a teaser first, no? Probably a few shots of the old park or something, all run down looking, cut to people having fun in the new park off in the distance, end of trailer. I'll be surprised with anything more.

I don't think the raptors will be seen as heroes; just tools that help get the job done. That's not to say that the T-Rex won't turn up at the end and take out the D-Rex...:dunno

Wow, I really need to do some catching up regarding updates on this movie. A fictional dinosaur, D-Rex, is at the crux of the story? Do you think this was a good decision?

D-Rex, is at the crux of the story? Do you think this was a good decision?

It will only be a good decision if it's portrayed right in the film. I just hope the D-Rex design looks like a regular dinosaur despite the DNA mix. Again though even if all this turns out OK, if the T-Rex is messed up again like in JPIII than the rest doesn't matter regardless of how good it may be.

If I'm not wrong, the D-Rex will have 4 toes instead of 3 and can change color, right?

I don't think the raptors will be seen as heroes; just tools that help get the job done. That's not to say that the T-Rex won't turn up at the end and take out the D-Rex...:dunno

Maybe they will... I bet Chris Pratt will have a special relationship with them, he will care about them

If I'm not wrong, the D-Rex will have 4 toes instead of 3 and can change color, right?

Maybe they will... I bet Chris Pratt will have a special relationship with them, he will care about them

It's been years since I read the Crichton books, but I think a color-change dino was featured in one of them.

I don't want their behavior to be too lizardy, because science.

Yeah, the Carnotaurus in Lost World was able to change color like a chameleon

3942568-carnotaurus2.jpg

So the d rex will be the main baddie ? Hopefully we don't see him kill a rex. That would suck ass. I really hope we get more rex time

Back